Tesla megapacks burnt @ Baker-CA superEVSE site +

evln

Jan 20, 2023, 2:23:54 PM1/20/23
to evln

https://insideevs.com/news/629514/tesla-mobile-supercharger-fire-baker/
Tesla Mobile Supercharger Burns Down On New Year's Day
2023/01/04 ... Car owners at a crowded Supercharger station in California witnessed the fire firsthand. Tesla owners charging their vehicles on New Year's Day at a Supercharger station in Baker, California witnessed a mobile Supercharger burn to the ground ... These mobile Supercharging stations are comprised of a mega pack on the back of a trailer with multiple Supercharging outlets attached. Tesla often employs them at particularly busy Supercharger locations during the holidays in order to ease congestion and reduce waiting times ... the mega pack that caught fire took down half of the Baker station's 40 stalls with it ...
https://driveteslacanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Tesla-mobile-Megapack-and-Supercharger-caught-on-fire.jpg

https://electrek.co/2023/01/04/tesla-mobile-supercharger-megapack-caught-on-fire/
Tesla mobile Supercharger with Megapack caught on fire
2023/01/04 ...
https://cdn.motor1.com/images/mgl/NRvyy/s4/tesla-model-y.jpg

EVs crash-grid: no, help-grid: yes

https://insideevs.com/news/628885/will-electric-vehicles-crash-grid/
Will Electric Vehicles Crash The Grid?
2023/01/01 ... We speak to two industry experts ... if the grid will be able to handle tens of millions of electric vehicles by 2035 ... There have also been articles written that indicate the grid will be able to handle the increased power demand needed to fuel a fully electric transportation fleet. Some even explain how electric vehicles will actually help grid stability, not cause problems. So we decided to go directly to the source to get answers. We reached out to two industry professionals that aren't just armchair experts. These are two of the many people in the country tasked with the assignment of making sure we don't have problems as more and more electric vehicles are added to the national fleet. "Let's be clear. No one is forcing anyone to stop charging their EV." ...
https://cdn.motor1.com/images/mgl/LqxEl/s1/electric-car-plugged-in-to-electricity.webp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNnYYImey2k

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/