Jaguar I-Pace EV fire> total-loss in Redmond-OR +

evln

Sep 1, 2021, 12:52:28 PM9/1/21
to evln

https://ktvz.com/news/fire/2021/08/23/electric-car-fire-west-of-redmond-prompts-special-firefighter-precautions/
Electric car fire west of Redmond prompts special firefighter precautions
August 23, 2021 ... The first engine crew to arrive reported that the Jaguar I-Pace electric vehicle was fully involved, with close exposures to a chalet condominium and two large juniper trees ... “Crews made a quick initial knockdown, but called for reinforcements, as the severely damaged batteries posed a unique firefighting obstacle ...  the car, fully insured, was a total loss ...
https://ktvz.b-cdn.net/2021/08/Eagle-Ridge-electric-car-fire-RFR-823.jpg

Buy to own a bird.co e-bike

https://www.greencarcongress.com/2021/08/20210820-bird.html
Bird unveils new consumer e-Bike for purchase: Bird Bike
20 August 2021 ... the Bird Bike, a new e-bike that you can own. A limited quantity of Bird Bikes are available to order now direct from Bird, and will be broadly available from leading US retailers this fall ...
https://shop.bird.co/products/e-bikes-a-frame-gravity-gray

For EV List News posts view:
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/
 on