$23,250 MINI Cooper SE> Cheapest EV 4Sale in .us r:100mi +

evln

Apr 4, 2021, 5:18:15 PM4/4/21
to evln

MINI Cooper SE is the Cheapest EV on Sale in the U.S.
March 28, 2021 ... only has 110 miles of range ... the MINI Cooper SE ... charges fully overnight (with a Level 2 charger) and can recharged 80-percent of its battery in 40 minutes on a DC fast charger ...

Doctors are pushing for EVs

In the '80s it was seatbelts, now doctors are pushing for electric cars
03/29/2021 ...  tailpipe emissions from cars and trucks is the release of fine particulate matter into the air. Fine particulate matter particles are about 20 to 30 times smaller than a typical human hair. As we breathe, these particles are small enough to bypass the filtration barriers of the nose, travel down the airway and enter into our lungs.  Here these foreign particles cause irritation and inflammation of the tissue where oxygen exchange takes place.  This inflammation leads to an increased risk of asthma attacks, increased susceptibility to developing pneumonia and, with chronic exposure, increased risk of lung cancer ...

For EV List News posts view: