Pros &cons of Kia Soul .kr EV +

1 view

evln

Jul 7, 2021, 1:36:35 AM7/7/21
to evln

5 Reasons Why We Love The Kia Soul EV (5 Reasons Why We'll Never Buy One)
2021-06-25 ... The Kia Soul EV is one of the best examples of a small family electrically powered SUV on the market. It manages to toe the line between being affordable and functional quite well. It beats the competition in many aspects, even from more instantly recognizable brands such as Renault and BMW ...

9 worst states to buy an EV

These are the 9 worst states to buy an electric car in
6/22/2021 ... 28 states make it more expensive to register an EV, and 17 have completely banned Tesla and others from selling ... straight to the public. 12 other states have some restrictions on direct sales ... "It is clear that consumers want more access to electric vehicles. Therefore legislation should make the purchase and ownership of them as convenient as possible ...

For EV List News posts view: