Plucky CA Tesla EVs= A Spot Of Bother for .de ice makers +

1 view

evln

Oct 17, 2021, 12:34:57 AM10/17/21
to evln

https://www.dmarge.com/2021/10/tesla-beating-german-car-brands-model-3-sales.html
Germany’s Top Car Brands Are In A Spot Of Bother Thanks To Tesla
13 October 2021 ... short amount of time in the grand scheme of things, Tesla has grown from a plucky Californian startup to not only the world’s most influential electric vehicle manufacturer, but also one of the world’s biggest car brands ...

No parts= no Tesla gen2 roadster EV

https://carbuzz.com/news/elon-musk-explains-why-the-tesla-roadster-is-delayed-until-2023
Elon Musk Explains Why The Tesla Roadster Is Delayed Until 2023
Oct 10, 2021 ...the new second-generation Roadster prototype. With an astonishing 0-60 mph acceleration time of just 1.9 seconds, a quarter-mile sprint time of under nine seconds, and a top speed of over 250 mph ... Fast forward to 2021, and not a single customer example of the electric supercar has been built ... "This year has been just a constant struggle with parts supply," said Musk. "So just to be clear, if we had like five extra products, we would not change our vehicle output at all because we are just basically limited by multiple supply chain shortages. Like so many types, not just chips." ...
https://cdn.carbuzz.com/gallery-images/840x560/904000/600/904637.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or