spy-shots> 2024 Porsche Taycan prototypes +

evln

Nov 6, 2022, 10:54:39 PM11/6/22
to evln

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1137545_2024-porsche-taycan-spy-shots-mid-cycle-update-coming
2024 Porsche Taycan spy shots: Mid-cycle update coming
2022/10/20 ... The Porsche Taycan is about to come in for an update, as evidenced by camouflaged prototypes spotted in the wild ... The prototypes spotted near Germany's Nürburgring racetrack reveal subtle changes at both ends. There appears to be revised fascias front and rear, as well as new internals for the head and taillights ...
https://images.hgmsites.net/hug/2024-porsche-taycan-facelift-spy-shots--photo-credits-baldauf-sb-medien_100860232_h.jpg
https://images.hgmsites.net/hug/2024-porsche-taycan-facelift-spy-shots--photo-credits-baldauf-sb-medien_100860228_h.jpg

.pt formula-e Taycan EV racer> convinced

https://newsroom.porsche.com/en/2022/motorsports/porsche-works-driver-formula-e-antonio-felix-da-costa-visit-stuttgart-zuffenhausen-30115.html
António Félix da Costa: “The Porsche Taycan convinced me that electric cars are the future”
2022/10/21 ... drives a Porsche Taycan and uses the fully electric sports car to get around the Portuguese capital and beyond. On the way to the Taycan factory, during his visit to Zuffenhausen, he spoke passionately about an exciting 700-kilometre trip that he took a few days ago. “I always knew that electric cars are the future, but this trip totally convinced me,” ... The Taycan combines performance and efficiency in a beautiful design. And it has all the Porsche DNA.” ...
https://newsroom.porsche.com/.imaging/mte/porsche-templating-theme/teaser_720x406x2/dam/pnr/2022/Motorsports/Porsche-Formula-E-Driver-Ant%C3%B3nio-F%C3%A9lix-da-Costa-visits-Porsche/b-/_F1A2747.jpeg/jcr:content/_F1A2747.jpeg

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/