Chevy Silverado e-truck> Discounts Possible +

evln

Jan 26, 2022, 9:06:05 AM1/26/22
to evln

https://www.musclecarsandtrucks.com/chevrolet-silverado-ev-discount-gm-dealers/
SOME GM DEALERSHIPS WILL ACTUALLY DISCOUNT THE CHEVROLET SILVERADO EV
January 13, 2022 ... several would-be Chevrolet and GMC owners have formed a Facebook group in order to help people avoid paying dealer markups. The group is called “Chevrolet Silverado EV/GMC Sierra EV Owners,” Their goal is to create a list of GM dealers in the United States that are promising to sell the 2024 Chevrolet Silverado EV without a market adjustment. Some are even offering discounts if reservations are made through them rather than another dealership ...
https://i0.wp.com/www.musclecarsandtrucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Chevrolet-SIlverado-EV-Trail-Boss-Official-Photo.jpeg

Hotels/motels should partner with EVSE charging

https://jalopnik.com/if-hotels-partnered-with-ev-charging-chains-we-could-s-1848363608
If Hotels Partnered With EV Charging Chains, We Could Solve The Electric Infrastructure Problem
17-JAN-2022  ... What better way to guarantee frequent charging stops than adding them to hotel parking lots? ... America is one of the few places in the world where just about every single highway off-ramp looks the same. Gaze over the horizon at most highly-populated highway exits, and there’s a good chance you’ll find the same gas station companies, the same fast food brands, and the same hotel chains. Why not take advantage of our rampant capitalism and turn it into a good thing for the electric vehicle world? Now, my husband and I went back and forth about why hotel chains make more sense than, say, a fast food restaurant like McDonald’s. It’s rare to find a highway exit without a McDonald’s, and it seems like EV owners could benefit from the higher density of chargers ... sitting at a McDonald’s for 45 minutes sounds miserable ...
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/c_fit,f_auto,g_center,pg_1,q_60,w_965/d04bcc47453f1def259a47d9d098adee.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or