200 EVjobs @Canoo EV battery plant +

evln

Nov 20, 2022, 7:46:16 PM11/20/22
to evln

https://tulsaworld.com/business/canoo-says-it-will-build-electric-vehicle-battery-module-facility-in-pryor/article_ead66306-5aae-11ed-8f3d-53e3143b7ea7.html
Canoo says it will build electric vehicle battery module facility in Pryor
2022/11/03 ... Electric vehicle start-up company Canoo plans to build its own EV battery module manufacturing facility at Mid-America Industrial Park in Pryor, the company announced Wednesday. “We are accelerating our hiring plans in Pryor with the establishment of our EV battery module manufacturing facility, which will produce our proprietary battery modules, energy management system and thermal control technology for our MPP (multipurpose) platform,” ... the battery facility will result in about 200 jobs ...

600+ EVjobs @gm,microvast battery plant

https://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/general-motors/2022/11/02/gm-microvast-partnership-jobs/69614320007/
GM's new partnership to create 600-700 jobs and a new U.S. factory
2022/11/02 ... General Motors and battery manufacturer Microvast are partnering to develop new electric vehicle battery technology and build a factory in the United States with hundreds of jobs to manufacture what they call specialized separators ... Microvast has three locations in the U.S.: Texas, Tennessee and Florida ...
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2022/11/02/PDTF/fe13af59-0a8d-47bc-9b4a-64578293f51c-gm-battery-coating-lab.jpg

Stellantis employee buyout-package> pivoting toward EVs

https://carbuzz.com/news/stellantis-offers-buyout-package-to-13000-jeep-dodge-and-chrysler-employees-as-it-looks-to-trim-workforce
Stellantis Offers Buyout Package To Jeep, Dodge, And Chrysler Employees As It Looks To Trim Workforce
2022/10/31 ... The automotive conglomerate is offering buyouts to certain salaried workers in the USA. Stellantis has offered some of its 13,000 salaried workers in the US a buyout package, as it attempts to realign itself with coming priorities, reports CNBC. While the company continues to spew out heavy, gas-powered vehicles like the Jeep Grand Wagoneer L, it intends on pivoting toward software services and electromobility in the near future ...

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/