Buy Tom Hanks’ Tesla EV +

evln

Aug 8, 2021, 11:15:28 AM8/8/21
to evln

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/enthusiasts/yes-you-can-buy-tom-hanks-tesla/ar-AAMQfob
Yes, You Can Buy Tom Hanks’ Tesla!
2021-07-28 ... an electric car enthusiast. He famously told David Letterman “I’m saving America, Dave, that’s what I’m doing, I’m saving America.” He was one of a very small handful of buyers of the AC Propulsion eBox, a Scion xB converted to run on a 35-kWh electric battery and one of the first electric cars you could buy. And he also purchased a Toyota RAV4 EV back when Toyota was selling those. He has since kept up with the electric car cavalcade, including Teslas ...
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAMQJPx.img

https://www.autoweek.com/car-life/a37182616/tom-hanks-tesla-for-sale/
The longtime electric-car enthusiast is selling his Model S and a few other vehicles at Bonhams’ auction at the Quail.
Aug 2, 2021 ...

EVSE throttling wrong

https://www.msn.com/en-in/autos/news/tesla-was-wrong-in-reducing-model-s-voltage-admits-elon-musk/ar-AAMSa62
Tesla was wrong in reducing Model S' voltage, admits Elon Musk
2021-08-03 ... "If we are wrong, we are wrong. In this case, we were," Musk tweeted. He also said that the EV manufacturer's policy is to never give in to false claims, even if it would lose and never to fight true claims, even if it would win ...
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1421325748158312458

For EV List News posts view:
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/
 on