Lucid Air Dream Edition Range EV r:500mi @ 70mph +

evln

Feb 9, 2022, 12:19:17 AM2/9/22
to evln

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/watch-record-setting-lucid-air-dream-edition-70-mph-range-test/ar-AAT3yM0
Watch Record-Setting Lucid Air Dream Edition 70-MPH Range Test
JANUARY 23, 2022 ... Lucid promised a 500-mile EV. They delivered.
It was the Lucid Air Dream Edition Range's turn to undergo the InsideEVs 70-mph highway range test, and boy did it deliver. We knew going into the range test that the Air would likely crush the 310-mile range test results we achieved on a 2021 Tesla Model 3 in our 70-mph range test, which was our range test leader until now. The only question that remained was by how much. We've been trying to schedule this test for the past 2 months but had to cancel once due to bad weather, and another time because I came down with COVID, but Lucid has been very accommodating and told us the vehicle would be ready when we were, and they delivered as promised last week in Arizona ...
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAT3MNJ.img

2022 Lucid Air EV

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-2022-lucid-air-a-luxury-electric-vehicle-thats-quick-quiet-and-refined-11643304323
The 2022 Lucid Air: a luxury electric vehicle that’s quick, quiet and refined
Jan. 31, 2022 ... Its distinctive yet understated design sets it apart from other luxury sedans ...
https://images.mktw.net/im-475369/horizontal

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or