spied> stellantis Ram e-truck mule under test +

evln

Nov 7, 2022, 2:59:55 PM11/7/22
to evln

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2022/10/ram-ev-pickup-mule-spied-undergoing-testing/
Ram EV Pickup Mule Spied Undergoing Testing
2022/10/26 ... Stellantis has teased the new Ram EV pickup for months now, revealing a shadowy concept in April and promising a full debut in the fall. Now, we’re getting our first look at the upcoming Ram EV as a test mule with the following spy photos ...
https://gmauthority.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Ram-Pickup-Electric-EV-Prototype-Mule-Spy-Shots-October-2022-Exterior-001.jpg
https://gmauthority.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Ram-Pickup-Electric-EV-Prototype-Mule-Spy-Shots-October-2022-Exterior-011.jpg

The EV revolution> ice makers are learning the EV trade

https://www.vox.com/the-highlight/23380905/electric-vehicles-ev-tesla-general-motors-transition-biden
Under the hood of the electric vehicle revolution
2022/10/24 ... LAKE ORION, Michigan — The battery packs arrive at the General Motors plant in Lake Orion, a tiny village 30 miles north of Detroit, in large capsules. Amid the clanks and clunks of the assembly floor, workers pry the capsules open before robotic buggies shuttle them away, guided by magnetic tape that trails along the ground. Eventually, they arrive underneath what amounts to an overhead conveyor belt, a miles-long industrial track that carries scores of half-built Chevrolet Bolt EVs across the factory. Then, stretching upward like an accordion, machinery lifts the batteries up into the bottom of the vehicles’ frames, where, finally, a worker can bolt them together ...
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/24088661/Elconin_Vox_39.jpg

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or