Spied> taller,wider,camo'ed fmc Mach-e mule EV +

1 view

evln

Aug 2, 2021, 9:46:42 PM8/2/21
to evln

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/what-is-ford-testing-with-this-tall-widened-mach-e-under-camo/ar-AAMKIj4
What is Ford testing with this tall, widened Mach-E under camo?
2021-07-28 ... It may be a more hardcore and off-road-focused Mach-E, or it could just be a mule for a completely different model. We are slightly puzzled by this camouflaged Ford Mustang Mach-E that was posted recentöy on the Mach-E Forum. The vehicle in the photos is certainly a Mach-E, but there are several things about it that lead us believe Ford isn’t actually testing a new model variant; this is most likely just a mule for another future electric model from the Blue Oval ...
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAMKSAn.img

https://www.carscoops.com/2021/07/mysterious-ford-mustang-mach-e-mule-spied-might-be-an-electric-lincoln/
Mysterious Ford Mustang Mach-E Mule Spied, Might Be An Electric Lincoln
July 29, 2021 ... mysterious mule wears the body of a Ford Mustang Mach-E but features a number of modifications. The most noticeable is the increased ride height, which suggests the vehicle previews something a bit more rugged than the electric pony car. The changes don’t stop there as the mule features wider rear fender flares and underbody camouflage ...
https://www.carscoops.com/2021/07/mysterious-ford-mustang-mach-e-mule-spied-might-be-an-electric-lincoln/#lg=1&slide=11

Kia Niro EV> charging from rented house

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/electric-car-ownership-renting-kia-niro-ev/
How to own an electric car in a rented house
July 30, 2021 ... Here's how we've been living with our long-term Kia Niro EV without an EV charger at home ... this is Kia's most popular electric car, with up to 239 miles of range from a single charge and a variety of comfort features which will hopefully make it a very livable vehicle for everyday use.
Over the coming months we'll be seeing just how well it fares from our base in Edinburgh, Scotland, and whether its generous advertised range is enough to make it an ideal countryside cruiser ...
https://www.cnet.com/a/img/resize/666311ae02c65c43dff88277cb2a2cb762cae3b8/hub/2021/06/03/17c47fe7-3a3d-4255-8a34-a80765f91a9d/kia-e-niro-long-term-images-5.jpg?auto=webp&width=1092

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/how-to-own-an-electric-car-in-a-rented-house/ar-AAMJQfZ
How to own an electric car in a rented house
2021-07-30 ... those of us living in apartment complexes -- or in rented property where installing charging points isn't allowed -- continue to have the problem of figuring out how to keep an electric car charged ... a variety of tips for EV ownership in rented accommodations ...
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AALXIfr.img

For EV List News posts view:
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/
 on