spied> vw Tiguan nextgen .de EV mules +

evln

Jun 23, 2022, 11:29:59 AM6/23/22
to evln

https://www.carscoops.com/2022/06/vw-tiguan-ev-mules-spied-in-current-models-clothing-with-covered-grilles/
VW Tiguan EV Mules Spied In Current Model’s Clothing With Covered Grilles
2022/06/14 ... Volkswagen is already working on the next generation of the Tiguan and our spy photographers caught two mules of the upcoming model testing in the Alps. The SUV is expected to arrive by 2024, and will most likely come in EV guise ...
https://www.carscoops.com/wp-content/uploads/webp/2022/06/VW-Tiguan-EV-Mule-Scoop-main.webp
https://www.carscoops.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/VW-Tiguan-EV-Mule-Scoop-12.jpg

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1136171_2025-volkswagen-tiguan-ev-spy-shots
2025 Volkswagen Tiguan EV spy shots: Redesigned crossover in the works
2022/06/14 ... Our latest spy shots suggest that VW is now working on a redesign for the Tiguan—with electric power on the menu ...
https://images.hgmsites.net/hug/2025-volkswagen-tiguan-ev-test-mule-spy-shots--photo-credits-baldauf-sb-medien_100844723_h.jpg
https://images.hgmsites.net/hug/2025-volkswagen-tiguan-ev-test-mule-spy-shots--photo-credits-baldauf-sb-medien_100844730_h.jpg

https://www.ruetir.com/2022/06/14/mysterious-new-electric-volkswagen/
Mysterious new electric Volkswagen
2022/06/14 ... Earlier this year we were able to show you the first spy photos of a still unknown new model from Volkswagen. In any case, an electric powertrain was hidden under a thumped, sawn and stretched body of a pre-facelift Tiguan Allspace, technology that has little to do with a Tiguan at the moment. In this new set of photos we again see a Tiguan that silently drives past the lens of our spy photographer, although this time Volkswagen has taken out a non-extended body of a Tiguan from after the facelift ...
https://i3.wp.com/media.autoweek.nl/m/n63y8yfb7y6u_480.jpg

https://www.motor1.com/news/592156/volkswagen-tiguan-electric-spy-shots/
Volkswagen Tiguan Test Mule Spied Hiding An Electric Powertrain
2022/06/14 ... It might not debut until 2024 ... New spy photos have captured a modified test mule out and about ... the next-generation model will sport an electric powertrain ...
https://cdn.motor1.com/images/mgl/eooweV/s3/volkswagen-tiguan-spy-photos.webp

Eur50k entry-level vw id5 .de EV

https://www.fleetnews.co.uk/news/manufacturer-news/2022/06/14/vw-introduces-entry-level-id5-priced-from-49-735
VW introduces entry-level ID5 priced from £49,735
2022/06/14 ... the  Style is fitted with the largest battery pack from the Volkswagen line-up – a 77 kWh unit, providing a range of up to 313 miles. With a maximum recharging capacity of 135kW, the whole ID5 range has a charge time of as little as 29 minutes to 80% at a rapid charger ...
https://cdn.fleetnews.co.uk/web-clean/1/root/db2022au00260-large.jpg

https://www.autospies.com/news/index.aspx?submissionid=110077
Volkswagen Does The Unthinkable: Increases Range And Drops Price On The Electric ID.5 Coupe SUV In Europe
2022/06/14 ... Volkswagen has tweaked its all-electric Volkswagen ID.5 coupe-SUV model line-up with two new trim levels: Style and GTX Style. Style is now the cheapest version of the ID.5 and is available with all three ID.5 powertrains. With the inclusion of Style guise, the starting price for the ID.5 has dropped from £50,550 to £49,735 ...

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/