Polestar3 EV concept> more efficient, less waste &weight +

evln

Mar 6, 2022, 4:13:17 PM3/6/22
to evln

https://www.treehugger.com/polestar-o2-concept-5221001
Polestar's Second Electric Vehicle Concept Promises to Reduce Waste
March 4, 2022 ... The automaker says this car simplifies recycling, while also reducing weight and waste ...
https://www.treehugger.com/thmb/d-iV8V6eVZj-QSyolV5ErfKmOe4=/768x0/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():format(webp)/Polestar-O2-Concept-b52e1800600d4915aa7fefee04e7524d.jpeg

2021 (Volvo)Polestar2 EV> .ca owner-review

https://driving.ca/reviews/owner-review/owner-review-2021-polestar-2
Owner Review: 2021 Polestar 2
Mar 02, 2022 ... "The electric drivetrain is exhilarating! Instant torque is addictive, and the buttery smooth power delivery feels like you are almost flying." ... after getting into the Polestar 2 ... had a ... change of heart. “I felt a car that was strong and stately, like the German cars I so loved, and didn’t feel as cheap on the inside, like my Kia.” ...
https://smartcdn.gprod.postmedia.digital/driving/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/20220211_163929.jpg
https://smartcdn.gprod.postmedia.digital/driving/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/20220224_070824.jpg
https://smartcdn.gprod.postmedia.digital/driving/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/20220224_070807.jpg

For EV List News posts view: