taigamotors.ca e-snowmobile pre-orders r:140km 0-100kph:3s +

evln

Jan 3, 2022, 3:54:23 PM1/3/22
to evln

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/canadian-startup-rolls-out-first-electric-snowmobiles-for-eco-friendly-winter-adventures-177398.html
Canadian Startup Rolls Out First Electric Snowmobiles for Eco-Friendly Winter Adventures
24 Dec 2021 ... Taiga Motors was proudly announcing that it had already exceeded 100 fleet pre-orders for its future range. One of the three available models is the Atlas Crossover that can hit 62 mph (100 kph) in less than three seconds and cut through the snow with its 180 HP. Its high-performance battery is supposed to keep it going strong for 87 miles (140 km) and can be recharged up to 80% in 20 minutes ...
https://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images/news/canadian-startup-rolls-out-first-electric-snowmobiles-for-eco-friendly-winter-adventures-177398_1.jpg

Military EVs> inevitable, norms will change

https://breakingdefense.com/2021/12/electric-vehicles-for-military-just-a-matter-of-timeline-bae-systems-ceo/
Electric vehicles for military just a ‘matter of timeline’: BAE Systems Inc CEO
December 13, 2021 ... "I think once the benefits of it are seen ... the norms will change and we'll see good uptake there," ... the US military’s adoption of electronic vehicles for its vast fleet is inevitable ... “Electric vehicles are quiet,” ... “They have a low heat signature, and incredible torque, and because they tend to be low maintenance with fewer moving parts, they have the potential to reduce logistics requirements. All […] these attributes can help give our troops an edge on the battlefield.” ... the military will eventually adopt electric vehicles, even if DoD priorities change or when a new administration enters the White House in the future ...
https://sites.breakingmedia.com/uploads/sites/3/2021/10/1302443-scaled-e1634665377779.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or