100mph EV crash = driver manslaughter,homicide,assault charged +

1 view

evln

Nov 20, 2022, 8:30:05 PM11/20/22
to evln

https://nypost.com/2022/11/09/moment-tesla-crashes-into-nyc-assisted-living-center-video/
Video shows moment out-of-control Tesla crashes into NYC assisted-living center
2022/11/09 ... video ... shows the moment an out-of-control Tesla barreled into the wall of an assisted-living center in a fatal Brooklyn crash last year ... crashed through a metal fence and struck two dumpsters before going airborne for nearly 40 feet ... indicted ... on reckless manslaughter, criminally negligent homicide and assault charges ... flash video ...
https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/11/tesla-crash-04.jpg

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/nov/10/driver-charged-manslaughter-100-mph-crash/
Tesla driver charged with manslaughter in 100 mph crash
2022/11/10 ... A Tesla driver has been charged with manslaughter in connection with a June 2021 crash that killed an 18-year-old passenger. According to authorities, Jonathan Mikhaylov, 23, crashed his Tesla electric vehicle into an assisted living facility in Brooklyn at 100 mph after failing to negotiate a 90-degree turn. The car crashed into two dumpsters and flew through the air for at least 40 feet before smashing into a wall ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11412563/Tesla-driver-charged-manslaughter-passenger-killed-three-seriously-injured.html
Tesla driver is charged with manslaughter for killing 18-year-old passenger when he failed to negotiate a turn at more than 100mph in NYC: Three others were seriously injured when electric car barreled through metal fence
2022/11/10 ... looking at five to 15 years in prison ...

https://meaww.com/jonathan-mikhaylov-tesla-hits-nyc-senior-living-facility-teen-killed-jack-levy-car-crash
Horrific video shows moment out-of-control Tesla struck NYC senior living facility, killing teen passenger
2022/11/09 ... The driver smashed through a metal fence and smacked two dumpsters before flying for roughly 40 feet, according to the Brooklyn District Attorney's Office ...
https://dab57h0r8ahff.cloudfront.net/591693/uploads/729bd700-60bb-11ed-b552-4f28c31b88a5_800_420.png

Coast2coast EVtrip> San_Diego-CA to Orlando-FL Disney World

https://fiskerati.com/electric-vehicles/we-made-it-to-walt-disney-world-in-an-electric-vehicle/
WE MADE IT TO WALT DISNEY WORLD IN AN ELECTRIC VEHICLE
2022/11/05 ... In seven days, we traveled over 2,750 miles and spent $298.59 on electricity to go from San Diego, CA to Orlando, FL in our electric vehicle ... we made it to our final destination of Orlando, FL all in an electric vehicle. We are on the door step of Mickey and Minnie Mouse — we made it to Walt Disney World! We can confirm it is 100% possible to travel coast to coast in an electric vehicle. It was mostly pain-free except for traffic in this city or that. Overall, we’d say the our road trip across country to the east coast was a success ...
https://fiskerati.com/cdn-cgi/image/quality=80,format=auto,onerror=redirect,metadata=none/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Road-Trip-Across-Country.png

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or