$30+k F-150 e-truck Markup> (fmc Dealership price gouging) +

evln

Jan 3, 2022, 5:27:09 PM1/3/22
to evln

https://insideevs.com/news/557986/30000-markup-ford-f150-lightning/amp/
Report: $30,000 Dealer Markup On Ford F-150 Lightning Spotted
Dec 30, 2021 ... The market launch of the Ford F-150 Lightning is just around the corner and the order bank will be opened in January. However, reports now are emerging about dealers' "market adjustments." ... this is the direct result of the imbalance between demand and supply. Currently there is general huge disproportion between the high demand and limited availability of new cars, which is even higher in the case of electric models - especially at launch time ...
https://youtu.be/Pil6tB6MPws

https://electrek.co/2021/12/30/ford-dealers-taking-advantage-strong-demand-f150-lightning-marking-up/amp/
Ford dealers are taking advantage of strong demand for F-150 Lightning, marking it up by $30,000
Dec. 30th 2021 ... Many Ford dealers are taking advantage of the strong demand for F-150 Lightning electric pickup truck and marking it up by as much as $30,000 ...
https://electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2021/05/Ford-F-150-Lightning-electric-hero.jpg

https://insideevs.com/news/557827/mercedes-eqs-50000usd-dealer-markup/amp/
Buyer Rejects $50K Dealer Markup On Mercedes EQS, Gets Lucid Air
Dec 30, 2021 ... Jon Rettinger initially wanted a Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 4MATIC EV, but the insane markup drove him to buy a Lucid Air EV instead ... “The dealer called to inform me there was a $50k (not a typo) markup on the car. I passed. Infer what you will about the dealer model protecting consumers.” ...
https://cdn.motor1.com/images/mgl/rxVO6/s4/2022-mercedes-benz-eqs.webp

https://jalopnik.com/2021-staff-pick-we-called-8-dealerships-asking-about-e-1846382407/amp
2021 Staff Pick: We Called 8 Dealerships Asking About EVs. Here's What They Told Us
2021/12/29 ...
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,pg_1,q_80,w_800/xd2hovpxxs3wdkmymyxm.png

fmc KY EV plant operations

https://www.wlky.com/article/how-ford-preparing-launch-in-kentucky/38643374#
How Ford is preparing to launch its new Kentucky operations
Dec 31, 2021 ... Ford Motor Co. is preparing to make its largest play yet into the world of electric vehicles (EVs) ... The company's new assembly plant and battery plant in Stanton, Tennessee, and twin battery plants in Glendale, Kentucky ... will be capable of churning out a fleet of new EVs starting in 2025 ...

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/