Fisker Alaska e-truck rendering

evln

Jan 10, 2021, 11:10:29 PM1/10/21
to evln

https://autos.yahoo.com/fisker-electric-pickup-truck-previewed-191500704.html
Fisker electric pickup truck previewed in rendering
January 4, 2021 ... a year ago, Fisker tweeted an image of a pickup truck named the Alaska and then quickly deleted it. It had been captioned, "After our Fisker electric SUV, we have already decided on our next 2 EV’s on the same platform!" referring to what turned out to be the Ocean crossover ...
https://media.zenfs.com/en/autoblog_50/448d7d48707bb28458b240ec9835c959
https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1130819_fisker-electric-pickup-super-efficient-radical-truck-coming-in-late-2023

Lion Electric partners with Amazon

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-canadian-ev-maker-lion-electric-partners-with-amazon-gives-retailer/
Canadian EV maker Lion Electric partners with Amazon, gives retailer right to buy 15.8 per cent of the company
2021-01-07 ... Canadian ... Lion Electric Co. has landed a second major backer, with Amazon.com ...
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/resizer/dbHIrtjuks6Q8tixegijKF0JIu4=/1200x0/filters:quality(80)/cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/tgam/UPLY2DBRBBBE7PRMEINQYCKE3U.JPG

For EV List News posts view:
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/

{brucedp.neocities.org}