Bolt is a fine EV> got all his money back +

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

evln

未讀,
2021年9月1日 中午12:58:262021/9/1
收件者:evln

https://insideevs.com/features/528853/sold-chevrolet-bolt-not-fire/
I Sold My Chevy Bolt ...
Aug 25, 2021 ... able to get all my money back, I couldn’t bring myself to sell it because I was generally very satisfied ... that I positively loved my Bolt ... the cost to replace it just didn’t justify its sale ... a torn anode and folded separators in all of the LG batteries - both Korean and domestic. I decided to drive back over to the car buying service and see if the offer still stood. It did and I sold it on the spot ...
https://cdn.motor1.com/images/custom/chevrolet-bolt-david-lardner.jpg

Range increase for early Bolt EVs

https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1133416_gm-chevy-bolt-ev-battery-fix-could-bring-many-owners-more-range-than-they-originally-had
GM Chevy Bolt EV battery fix could bring many owners more range than they originally had
August 30, 2021 ... GM has confirmed that it's stepping up by offering a significant range boost for those earlier Bolt EVs ... Their pending 8-percent boost in battery capacity is described as “resulting in a range improvement in equivalent driving conditions,” and includes a new 8-year/100,000-mile limited parts warranty covering the battery after the module replacement ...
https://images.hgmsites.net/med/gm-warranty-communication-on-2017-chevy-bolt-ev--august-2021_100804320_m.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/
 on