A rideable Minecraft e-pig/Hamborghini> goes Mcdy drive-thru +

evln

Oct 24, 2021, 9:56:32 PM10/24/21
to evln

https://www.pcgamer.com/man-builds-an-irl-minecraft-pig-called-hamborghini-that-has-a-top-speed-of-20mph/
Man builds an IRL Minecraft pig called Hamborghini that hits top speed of 20mph
Oct 14, 2021 ... Controlled by a carrot on a stick, to boot ... nicknames the build Hamborghini. The most impressive part of the pig, for me, is that Electo sticks an IR sensor in the head which can then detect the 3D-printed 'carrot' in front of it: thus, piggy chases dinner ... The pig is tested at various power levels, with even 60% producing a fairly impressive top speed of 16mph. When Electo cranks this baby all the way to 100% it hits 20mph easily and, dare I say, could probably even go faster ... puts pig to good use by trying to order at McDonald's drive-thru ... if ... officially licensed ... as filling our streets full of whooping children riding blocky pigs ...
https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/LhLxbTcGA8wHHaSZcktQsE.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDhA3f_uSl8

Robot carries prepared food from kitchen to servers= more tip$

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-restaurant-chain-says-staff-133250018.html
A Florida restaurant chain says staff got bigger tips after it hired a $1,000-a-month robot to carry plates
October 19, 2021 ...     A Florida restaurant chain says staff got bigger tips after it hired a robot to help out, The NYT reports.    The $1,000-a-month robot carries plates from the kitchen to staff, who take the plates to guests.    It gives staff more time to serve and talk to customers, the restaurant chain owner said.  A restaurant chain in Florida says staff received more tips after it began paying for a $1,000-a-month robot to carry plates ... customers giving bigger tips ...
https://media.zenfs.com/en/business_insider_articles_888/e847131a0b6c45e8c46d7328d6ccaaa5
https://www.businessinsider.com/restaurant-labor-shortage-bigger-tips-for-staff-after-hired-robot-2021-10

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/