GM-pr> Chevy Silverado-E e-truck +

1 view

evln

Jan 3, 2022, 3:32:28 PM1/3/22
to evln

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2022/01/chevrolet-silverado-electric-what-we-know-and-expect/
Chevrolet Silverado Electric: What We Know And Expect
JAN 1, 2022 ... the upcoming Chevy Silverado EV will focus on the traditional light duty pickup truck values and features. As such, in order to be successful, the Silverado Electric will need to do everything that the internal combustion-powered Chevy Silverado 1500 can do, but better, without compromise with regard to space or capability. What’s more, the all-electric Chevy Silverado will be positioned as a personal truck as much as a work vehicle, with fleet variants offered as well ...
https://gmauthority.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/2023-Chevrolet-Silverado-Electric-Rendering-Front.jpg

https://gmauthority.com/blog/gm/chevrolet/silverado/chevrolet-silverado-e-electric/
Chevrolet Silverado E Info, Availability, Specs, Wiki
2021-12-31 ... We expect the Silverado E to feature the Multi-Flex tailgate, which offers six configurable positions, as well as the CornerStep rear bumper feature. Platform ... The Chevy Silverado E will ride on the GM BT1 platform shared with the GMC Hummer EV models ...

Acura ADX> GM-built hmc EVs

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a38621118/acura-adx-ev-suv-trademark/
Acura's Ultium-Based Electric SUV May Bear the Name ADX
DEC 27, 2021 ... Acura's parent company, Honda, recently filed for the ADX trademark ... Honda filed to trademark ADX with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. The ADX nameplate may appear on Acura's upcoming GM-built electric SUV. Honda announced its GM-built electric SUV will wear the Prologue moniker ...
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/2022-gmc-hummer-ev-ultium-053-1621472119.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or