Tesla-S Long Range Plus 103kWh EV r:320mi@75mph +

evln

May 11, 2021, 12:21:25 PM5/11/21
to evln

Tesla Model S Long Range Plus Exceeds 300 Miles of Range, a First in Our Testing
May 4, 2021 ... Logging 320 miles at 75 mph puts the Model S's range on par with that of some gas-powered cars ...  This is the first EV that's broken the 300-mile barrier in our range testing. At 103.9 kWh, the Long Range Plus model has slightly more battery capacity than its predecessors, such as the Model S 100D, which went 270 miles in the same test. In addition to the increased energy, Tesla unlocked the extra range with a series of efficiency-minded modifications to the rest of the car ...

$2.5M Shell EVSE By 2030> reduce charging times

Shell Plans To Install 2.5 Million EV Charge Points Worldwide By 2030
May 3, 2021 ... EV’s will play a critical role in Shell’s decarbonization efforts to become carbon neutral by 2050 ... Shell intends to have 2.5 million charging points installed worldwide by 2030 ... aims to improve the customer experience of recharging at EV stations by cutting down charging times ...

For EV List News posts view: