Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

evln

ongelezen,
5 aug 2022, 01:00:0005-08-2022
aan evln

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelingram/2022/07/31/meet-the-norwegian-making-waves-in-electric-boat-design/
 ... Sophi Horne, The Designer Making Waves In The Electric Boat Industry
2022-07-31 ... 'made electric cars sleek and sexy. It inspired me to do this in the naval world as well. My mind started wondering how we could combine those two worlds and make something that comes in and shakes it up a little' ... We set up the SeaBird company inside the same office space as Formula E and Extreme E ... surrounded by racing people. During the pandemic ... had the brilliant idea to do a race in the water ... asked me to change my focus to race boats ... The RaceBird was designed hand-in-hand ... trying to do more twists and turns and create shorter races ... it's all about acceleration. I’m quite proud of what we’ve delivered in such a short timeframe ...
https://imageio.forbes.com/specials-images/imageserve/62e67b7e3b8c01205087f3de/Testing-of-the-New-E1-Racebird-Foiling-Electric-Powerboat/960x0.jpg
https://imageio.forbes.com/specials-images/imageserve/62dedaf8a8d68dc8012ace28/The-E1-RaceBird-electric-foiling-powerboat-testing-in-Venice/960x0.jpg
https://imageio.forbes.com/specials-images/imageserve/62ded9b4b008e26d6a2ace2c/The-E1-Gala-Dinner-In-Venice/960x0.jpg
https://www.e1series.com/racebird/

vinfastauto.us gambit> to $ell .vn EVs in North America

https://time.com/6199776/vinfast-expansion-vietnam-us-electric-cars/
Vietnam's Richest Man Is Launching an Ambitious—and Controversial—Gambit to Sell Americans Electric Cars
2022-07-23 ... Everything here is top of the line: machinery sourced from Germany, Japan, Sweden. Welding is 98% automated. Capacity is 250,000 cars a year. Impressively, instead of individual assembly lines tailored for each vehicle, the facility can simultaneously assemble multiple models on the same line ... VinFast CEO Le Thuy likes to joke that not even the Mountain View, Calif., behemoth can keep up with the EV maker’s lightning pace ...
https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/vingroup-electric-vehicles-02.jpg
https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/vingroup-electric-vehicles-05.jpg
https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/vingroup-electric-vehicles-06.jpg
https://www.google.com/search?q=vinfast+north+american+market