overair.com Butterfly e-aircraft/e-vtol +

evln

Jun 23, 2022, 12:05:12 PM6/23/22
to evln

https://www.bizjournals.com/losangeles/inno/stories/fundings/2022/06/14/electric-aircraft-company-overair-gets-145-million.html
Overair receives $145 million for Butterfly electric aircraft
2022-06-14 ...  "We've proven Butterfly's propulsion system, so we'll now begin validating Butterfly's ability to operate safely in real-world weather conditions, carry significant payloads and fly incredibly quietly." ...
https://media.bizj.us/view/img/12282949/prototypebutterfly*1140xx2560-1440-0-0.jpg

heartaerospace.com e-aircraft> for short-haul flights

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/swedish-all-electric-aircraft-turns-out-to-be-a-hit-on-the-global-market-191456.html
Swedish All-Electric Aircraft Turns Out to Be a Hit on the Global Market
2022-06-17 ... Heart Aerospace is a company that’s only four-year-old and dedicated entirely to developing electric aircraft. Based in Gothenburg, Sweden, it was born as a spin-off from a government-funded research program. It’s also one of the founding members of the Nordic Network for Electric Aviation, which plays an important role, considering the fact that Norway, for instance, has committed to making all of its short-haul flights electric by 2040 ...
https://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images-webp/news/swedish-all-electric-aircraft-turns-out-to-be-a-hit-on-the-global-market-191456-7.jpg.webp

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or