1000mi EV race> 11 EVs Face Off +

evln

Jul 14, 2021, 4:51:55 PM7/14/21
to evln

The EV 1000: 11 EVs Face Off in a Long-Distance Race
JUL 7, 2021 ... A 1000-mile race through Middle America reveals what it's like to drive an EV long distances in 2021 ... The plan was to benchmark the state of EV technology and the nation's charging infrastructure by road-tripping EVs beyond the range of a single charge. By the time we got to the start line, we had the 11 vehicles from our EV of the Year test staged for a 1000-mile lap through four states, plus a name to prove that what we were about to do was twice as hardcore as the Indy 500: the EV 1000 ...

Taycan &Formula E Racer NYC Times Square photo shoot spectacular

Porsche Taycan And Formula E Racer Hit New York Streets
JUL 11, 2021 ... It was joined by the Taycan 4S for a spectacular photo shoot in Times Square ... the TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team will race in New York for the first time, which returns to the Formula E racing calendar for the first time since 2019. To celebrate, Porsche brought a Taycan 4S and 99X Electric to Times Square for a spectacular photoshoot. It's a fitting location, as New York City has a public transport fleet of 1,750 electric vehicles - the largest in the country. By the end of 2025, this number will increase to 2,000 ...

For EV List News posts view: