1st-time Tesla EV drive> came away impressed +

evln

Jan 20, 2023, 1:26:38 PM1/20/23
to evln

https://www.yahoo.com/news/drove-tesla-first-time-testing-115500801.html
My first time driving a Tesla showed me why people are so obsessed with Elon Musk's electric cars
2022/12/31 ... I drove a Tesla for the first time after testing over a dozen other EVs and came away impressed with the much-hyped brand.
The Model Y SUV's quickness, minimalist cabin, and ridiculously convenient charging network set it apart from competitors.  However, its big touchscreen and lack of regular buttons might put off some buyers ... I borrowed a friend's Tesla to find out for myself. (The company doesn't offer press loans, so journalists have to get creative.) ...
https://media.zenfs.com/en/business_insider_articles_888/250d771a4d9c1f2467b0cdf4c1accd60

Getting the same Love For EVs, that ice get

https://cleantechnica.com/2023/01/05/discrimination-at-the-pump-no-love-for-ev-drivers/
Discrimination At The Pump? No Love For EV Drivers?
2023/01/05 ... Most Australians shop at either Coles Supermarkets or Woolworths Supermarkets. When we do, we not only get points, but also a discount on petrol purchases ...
https://cleantechnica.com/files/2023/01/Woolworths-charging-station-David-Waterworth-copy.jpg
https://cleantechnica.com/files/2023/01/pole-charger-Australia.jpg
https://cleantechnica.com/files/2021/02/BMW-i3-white-grey-black-Kids-charging-station-ChargePoint-Florida-Zach-Shahan-CleanTechnica-Palma4-new-e1619962070751.jpg

For  EV List News  posts view: