Every/ALL Bolt EVs recalled +

1 view

evln

Aug 23, 2021, 1:07:15 AM8/23/21
to evln

https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1133316_gm-expands-battery-fire-recall-to-chevy-bolt-euv-every-bolt-ev-made
GM expands battery-fire recall to Chevy Bolt EUV, every Bolt EV made
August 20, 2021 ... GM now recommends that until customers receive new battery modules, they should set their vehicle to a maximum 90 percent state of charge, charge their vehicle more frequently and not allow it below 70 miles of range, and park the vehicle outside immediately after charging. Reiterating a previous caution, GM warns against charging the vehicle inside the garage overnight ...
https://images.hgmsites.net/med/chevrolet-bolt-ev-fire--vermont-state-police_100799418_m.jpg

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/gm-recalls-all-chevrolet-bolt-electric-cars-over-fire-risk-n1277356
GM recalls all Chevrolet Bolt electric cars over fire risk
Aug. 20, 2021 ... Customers 'should not leave their vehicles charging indoors overnight ...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/21/gm-recalls-chevy-bolt-electric-cars-citing-battery-fires/
GM Recalls Chevy Bolt Electric Cars, Citing Battery Fires
21 Aug 2021 ... GM issued a worldwide recall of its Chevrolet Bolt electric cars Friday, citing problems in their lithium-ion batteries and out of concern more could catch fire ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/20/business/gm-chevrolet-bolt-battery-recall.html
G.M. Expands Chevrolet Bolt Recall Over Battery Fire Concern
Aug. 20, 2021 ... The recall now covers the car’s entire output, beginning with the 2017 version. The latest move, to add three model years, raises costs by $1 billion ... General Motors said on Friday that it was expanding its recall of Chevrolet Bolt electric cars that have been found to be at risk of overheating and catching fire as a result of manufacturing defects ...
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2021/08/21/business/20JPgm-bolt-print/20economy-briefing-gm-bolt-jumbo.jpg

Grumble brigade gets handsome recalled Bolt EV buyback

https://mashable.com/article/chevrolet-bolt-recall-buyback-msrp-swap
Chevy paid me $33,000 after it recalled my Bolt EV. Here's how I got my money back.
August 20, 2021 ... Chevrolet has bought back some of its recalled Bolts — but not all customers have been so lucky ... After Chevrolet announced the second battery fire recall on some Bolts, a new wave of customers started calling for their money back or a new car. As someone who was part of the original grumble brigade and successfully got a handsome buyback, let me tell all the money-seekers: Be prepared for an annoying, confusing process that seems to shift depending on where you live ...
https://helios-i.mashable.com/imagery/articles/002NU8IVVegGKb2wuAVINg3/hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1629561310.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/
 on