2025 BMW solid-state battery prototype +

1 view

evln

May 1, 2021, 11:35:33 PM5/1/21
to evln

BMW joins VW in race for next-level EV batteries
Automaker's researchers are working 'intensively' on solid state batteries
April 20, 2021 ... MUNICH -- BMW will build a prototype of a solid-state battery car before 2025, joining an accelerating race for a technology that promises to boost the power and range of electric vehicles ... "By the end of the decade we will have an automotive-grade solid state battery for use in our car series," ...

99.3% efficient soft-switched 100kW EV traction inverter

99.3% efficiency from soft-switched 100kW electric vehicle traction inverter
20th April 2021 ... Silicon Valley start-up Pre-Switch is claiming >99.3% efficiency at 100kHz and 100kW from its 200kW space vector modulated automotive traction inverter design, which uses 18x 35m? SiC mosfets in its three-phase bridge ...

For EV List News posts view: