Tesla Cybertruck prototype updates +

evln

Nov 1, 2021, 12:22:19 AM11/1/21
to evln

https://electrek.co/2021/10/21/tesla-cybertruck-update-new-prototypes-confirmed-hope-timeline/
Tesla confirms new Cybertruck prototypes, gives hope on its timeline
Oct. 21st 2021 ... point out a few key additions, like rear steering, there are also a number of smaller or less visible improvements though the product is largely true to the initial vision ... to work through the product in the beta stages that we’re in now and look to launch that by next year ... making progress on the industrialization of Cybertruck, which is currently planned for Austin production ...
https://i1.wp.com/electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2021/05/Tesla-Guide-Cybertruck-Hero.jpg

https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-cybertruck-alpha-protype-fleet-confirmed/
Tesla confirms that it’s built multiple Cybertruck alpha prototypes
October 21, 2021 ... built a number of alphas and are currently testing those to further mature the design. And while those point out a few key additions like rear steer, there are also a number of smaller or less visible improvements though the product is largely true to the initial vision. We’ll continue to work through the product in the beta stages ... look to launch that by next year ...
https://www.teslarati.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/cybertruck-updated.jpeg

.uk Tesla-Y EV orders

https://thedriven.io/2021/10/18/tesla-starts-taking-orders-for-model-y-electric-crossover-in-uk/
Tesla starts taking orders for Model Y electric crossover in UK
October 18, 2021 ... Tesla updated its website in the UK on Friday (UK time) and is now allowing customers to order the Model Y electric crossover. UK drivers can now order either of two premium variants, priced at £54,990 for the Long Range dual-motor Model Y, and £64,990 for the Performance variant. A note on price: although the above pricing translates to $A101,994 and $A120,542 respectively, we don’t expect this to translate to Australian pricing – the Model 3 in the UK is equally priced much higher in the UK than in Australia ... $A10,000 ...
https://535485.smushcdn.com/2232832/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/ModelY-MAIN_i.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or