Silverado e-truck> 4$ale @ carlblackoforlando.com FL dealership +

evln

Jan 26, 2022, 9:15:34 AM1/26/22
to evln

https://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/22/01/p25066092/florida-chevrolet-dealership-introduces-the-first-ever-2024-all-electric-silverado-ev-to-local-dri
Florida Chevrolet Dealership Introduces the First-Ever 2024 All-Electric Silverado EV to Local Drivers
January 14, 2022 ... this all-electric truck is going to have everything you're looking for in a new pickup ... be available as a fully electric truck and use General Motors advanced Ultium EV Platform. This new platform will help deliver incredible capabilities, versatility, performance and technologies. Drivers can learn more about the new 2024 Chevrolet Silverado EV pickup truck by visiting the Carl Black Orlando website where they will find loads of information about this new electric model from General Motors ...

https://www.benzinga.com/amp/content/25066092
Florida Chevrolet Dealership Introduces the First-Ever 2024 All-Electric Silverado EV to Local Drivers
January 14, 2022 ...

AZ GM EV dealer

https://www.azfamily.com/news/investigations/3_on_your_side/originals/how-arizona-car-dealerships-are-shifting-to-an-electric-future/article_a88da42c-7a09-11ec-96b6-8b14a159296f.html
How Arizona car dealerships are shifting to an electric future
January 20, 2022  ... GOODYEAR, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) - It hasn't been delivered yet, but one of the first all-electric Hummers to roll off the line will be available at a Goodyear dealership. "It's kind of setting the tone for the next decade to come," said Whitney Yates-Woods of Yates Buick GMC. "Obviously, we expect electric to be the way of the future, so we're very excited to be one of the dealers that was chosen to get this first all-electric vehicle from GM." ... flash video

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/