fmc F-150 Lightning e-truck> 2022 launch +

1 view

evln

Nov 21, 2021, 9:09:27 PM11/21/21
to evln

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/watch-electric-ford-f-150-lightning-launch-indoors/ar-AAQPCSu
Watch Electric Ford F-150 Lightning Launch Indoors
2021-11-17 ... The Ford booth at the 2021 Los Angeles Auto Show has an indoor demo track for electric cars, including the Ford Mustang Mach-E and the upcoming all-electric pickup, the Ford F-150 Lightning ... The Ford F-150 Lightning is scheduled for market launch in Spring 2022 and already attracted more than 160,000 customer reservations, which appears to be overwhelmingly more than the company will be able produce in its first year ...
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAKeyyP.img
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAQPCSi.img

Xos step e-vans help feed Xmas families

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/the-log-book-xos-electric-stepvans-help-feed-families-in-need
The Log Book: Xos’ electric stepvans help feed families in need
November 20, 2021 ... Truckers Christmas Group begins 14th-annual holiday fundraiser ... Electric commercial vehicle manufacturer Xos Inc. announced Thursday a partnership with the Los Angeles Mission to support the nonprofit’s Race to Feed initiative, which aims to deliver 300,000 meals to families over the holiday season. “We’re grateful to have a partnership with Xos to distribute meals and combat rising food prices as we continue fighting food insecurity and empowering more clean energy usage in our city,” said Troy Vaughn, CEO of Los Angeles Mission, in a statement ...
https://s29755.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/1_uJrNTSaJATNhFG4Q27AfWQ.jpeg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or