Tesla .de gigafactory plans cell production w/ same water usage +

evln

Jun 7, 2021, 1:02:28 AM6/7/21
to evln

Tesla revises plans for German gigafactory with more details on product lines
June 3, 2021 ... Tesla ... revised its application for a planned gigafactory in Europe to include details for plans to produce battery cells on site and an expansion of other production lines ... plans to reduce water consumption so that usage remains constant compared to earlier proposals despite the expansion ...

kaptyn.com expanded Tesla EV ride-service in Las_Vegas-NV

Tesla-based transportation service expands in Las Vegas
June 2, 2021 ... Local company rolling out fleet of Tesla vehicles for hire ... Kaptyn ... pivoted to focus outside the cab realm ... “We are a concierge on wheels, that’s what we tell our drivers,” ... flash  videos

For EV List News posts view: