Pre-production Kia .kr EV6 drive report +

evln

Sep 7, 2021, 11:07:17 PM9/7/21
to evln

https://jalopnik.com/i-drove-a-preproduction-kia-ev6-the-first-electric-car-1847597144
I Drove A Preproduction Kia EV6, The First Electric Car Built On Kia's 'Revolutionary' E-GMP Platform. Here's What I Thought
2021-09-01 ... Here's a first look at the future of Hyundai/Kia/Genesis ... The Kia EV6 is the first car from the Korean automaker to be built on a dedicated electric vehicle platform. Here’s what I thought about the EV6 and the E-GMP bones that underpin it — bones that will act as the foundation of millions of Kia, Hyundai, and Genesis cars in the future. A few weeks ago, I attended the German Car of the Year assessment near Frankfurt, Germany. This was basically an event put on by journalists — in cooperation with automakers — to give writers a chance to drive and grade an assortment of over 40 cars ...
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/c_fit,f_auto,g_center,pg_1,q_60,w_965/847cc5f9ac2a0d34438bc8b629402b2c.png

Opel Mokka-e .fr EV ts:150kph 0-100kph:9s

https://www.irishexaminer.com/motoring/arid-40367954.html
Opel Mokka-e: An EV that tests the limits of range anxiety
2021-08-27 ... The Opel Mokka-e has a 100 kW (136 bhp) motor (along with the 50-kWh battery) which powers the Mokka-e allows for a top speed of 150 km/h and a 0-100 km/h time of nine seconds flat ...
https://www.irishexaminer.com/cms_media/module_img/5246/2623316_2_articlelarge_043_Opel-Mokka-e-513053_1_.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/
 on