greedy teen holds Musk's safety/security 4ransom> wants more $ +

evln

Feb 9, 2022, 7:20:51 AM2/9/22
to evln

https://www.unilad.co.uk/technology/teen-reveals-why-he-rejected-elon-musks-offer-to-stop-tracking-plane-20220130
Teen Reveals Why He Rejected Elon Musk's $5,000 Offer To Stop Tracking His Plane
30 JAN 2022 ... Musk tweeted to say that accounts discussing his whereabouts were 'becoming a security issue.' ... Sweeney ... has a part-time job working for ... UberJets, which sees the teenager working on a platform to help track chartered flights ... Musk [hasn't] ... publicly responded after his [private] messages were shared with reporters ...
https://eu-images.contentstack.com/v3/assets/blt949ea8e16e463049/bltc3a3e2b19b645fbd/61f685c5a85b9634deba3fac/ELON1.jpg
https://twitter.com/ElonJet/status/1487576918367129606
https://www.linkedin.com/company/uberjets

https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-private-jet-tracking-twitter-account-2022-1
 ... Musk had approached Jack Sweeney via private messages on Twitter ... Sweeney discussed ... how his bots were able to track the jet ... "I've done a lot of work on this and 5k is not enough ... to replace the fun I have in this ... "
https://www.google.com/search?q=teen+musk+%245%2C000+security
https://dl.packetstormsecurity.net/unix-humor/ankle-biters.html

teen started a business to fund his work

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/teen-tracking-elon-musks-jet-185457675.html
The teen tracking Elon Musk's jet has started a business to help fund the work, selling merch of Musk ...
February 2, 2022 ... The 19-year-old tracking Elon Musk's private jet has started selling merch to fund the endeavor.  Jack Sweeney's business sells shirts showing Musk ... Sweeney got a job offer from the viral saga ... Musk has since blocked all social-media accounts tied to him ...

https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-private-jet-tracking-twitter-teen-starts-selling-merch-2022-2
The teen tracking Elon Musk's jet has started a business to help fund the work, selling merch of Musk ...
Feb 2, 2022 ...

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or