Ron DeSantis' New Surgeon General Appeared in 'Demon Sperm' Doctor's COVID Conspiracy Video

John Clark

Sep 22, 2021, 5:22:21 AM9/22/21
to 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
And what political party does Ron DeSantis belong to? The stupid party of course.

nnz

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 22, 2021, 6:41:43 PM9/22/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm. Alternatively, the leader of the smart party called the abonnement  of Afghanistan as a success. The open borders policy not a crisis, the increasing inflation caused by the democrats not even mentioned, the rise of crime ignored. But yes, this is how you think, ideologically.

Now here is the face of De Santi's Public Health guy. What are white, democrats to do?

Lawrence Crowell

Sep 22, 2021, 7:59:36 PM9/22/21
to Everything List
There is something to look forwards to. Don-the-Con t'Rump at best damaged and at worst demolished everything. He had lots of bankruptcies and 4 in the billion $$$ range. He did damage to this country, but fortunately I think his handlers ameliorated things. He wants to expel the old Republicans who will not follow his line. He might just be the man who destroys the Republican Party! He might so totally damage or ruin it that it will take decades for the insane right wing to come back together. So there may be a silver lining around the dark cloud, though if t'Rump becomes president again this will be a black cloud with a silver lining.

LC

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 22, 2021, 9:06:21 PM9/22/21
to goldenfield...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
I am more concerned about Black Swans than Black Clouds, LC. For many, Joe's Afghan thing was a Black swan indeed. His Open Borders thing will not be a winner. His Party's energy scheme, which as with Afghan is to declare victory over global warming sans a material fix, and to withdraw. With China, the regime did better with their submarine fix with Australia. Something about Xi must have terrified him? (speculation on my part). I am encouraged that MaB's actually work at ending Covid infections and greatly reducing mortalities.

Here is a public  but specific report about Vanderbilt on MaB's being efficacious. Yes, we will still need vaxing to eliminate the bug.

Covid, I think, ate the former president's lunch and it has the potential to devour the current president's as well. Plague's
do that historically.

Dem voters have nothing specific to gripe about as policy, I have duly noted, so they focus on personality. You guys know what you feel, but it impacts your ability to analyze clearly.

Sincerely,
Spud, The Stakhanovite Worker of the US middle class~

Brent Meeker

Sep 22, 2021, 9:27:09 PM9/22/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Lawrence, haven't you noticed that the potatobody's posts are like Duke's in Doonesbury.  They're all of the form, "Here I am hunkered down while events happen around me and here are my thoughts and predictions."   As if anyone cares.

Brent

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 23, 2021, 3:05:46 AM9/23/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
At this point we're not living in the same nation. Trump wasn't wonderous, he was often just barely tolerable. Great comedic timing, seemed to command respect, not respect from our "friends" but  instead from our foreign enemies. This in itself was quite salutary regarding physical survival. Unlike your DNC picked Biden. Your Obama, Your Hilary, Your BLM + Antifa. Your dipsy, Omar, Tlapia, Cortez, and their woke, globalist, corporation$ are causing a true split in this land. I did used to like Gary Trudeau's toons, and no, I don't think anyone needs to care what I write?

If I had true power, I'd be funding members of congress to save this nation, but like Cap'n Ahab I fear we are lashed to the great, white, whale of the people who live only  for Virtue Signaling each other, rather than the practical results of policy. I stand now waiting for decisions and policies of the anti-American party coming home to roost. I suspect that even the limousine libs won't even be safe in their gated communities when this does happen. But that's just a guess from a serf. (shrug).

John Clark

Sep 23, 2021, 7:23:52 AM9/23/21
to spudb...@aol.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 6:41 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

> the leader of the smart party called the abonnement  of Afghanistan as a success.

Biden said:

"We completed one of the biggest airlifts in history, with more than 120,000 people evacuated to safety."

And that was true. Biden also said the "extraordinary success" of that airlift was not due to him but "was due to the incredible skill, bravery, and selfless courage of the United States military and our diplomats and intelligence professionals". Trump would have claimed all the credit to himself.

Biden also admitted he made a serious error in judgment:

"The assumption was that more than 300,000 Afghan National Security Forces that we had trained over the past two decades and equipped would be a strong adversary in their civil wars with the Taliban. That assumption — that the Afghan government would be able to hold on for a period of time beyond military drawdown — turned out not to be accurate."

Even Trump, dumb as he is, was smart enough to know the Afghan war was never going to end in success  and that's why he issued an order to remove all forces from Afghanistan by January 15, five days before the end of his term. But Trump was also smart enough to know that the last few days in Afghanistan were going to be ugly, so that's why he chickened out and rescinded that order and let Biden do the dirty work that needed to be done.

> The open borders policy not a crisis,

Compared to the megadeath caused by COVID-19, the social an economic disruption AI will cause in the near future, and the constant threat of thermonuclear war we've all been under for over half a century, the border "crisis" is no crisis at all, it is at most a mild irritant.

> the increasing inflation caused by the democrats not even mentioned

 The inflation we have today is not even an irritant, it is a healthy economic development.

> the rise of crime ignored.

The crime rate is dramatically lower than it was 30 years ago and is completely trivial compared to any of the real crises I described above.  But if you want to get a Trump zombie to start slobbering all you have to do is mention the word "crime",  just like Pavlov's dogs started slobbering as soon as they heard a bell ring.

> Now here is the face of De Santi's Public Health guy. What are white, democrats to do?

What the hell do you mean by that? And the above is a perfect example of one of Spudboy's patented garbage links that add precisely nothing to the conversation. I was foolish to even click on it.

xzf

John Clark

Sep 23, 2021, 7:42:44 AM9/23/21
to 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List, goldenfield...@gmail.com
On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 9:06 PM spudboy100 via Everything List <everyth...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I am encouraged that MaB's actually work at ending Covid infections and greatly reducing mortalities.

Are you also encouraged by the fact that millions of very stupid sick people demand that you, Mr. Spudboy100, pay the tens of thousands of dollars needed to cure each imbecile with monoclonal antibodies, in the form of higher taxes and insurance rates, when they would've never gotten sick in the first place if they had just taken a vaccine that cost $19.20 to manufacture?

0ho

nnz

John Clark

Sep 23, 2021, 10:09:17 AM9/23/21
to 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List, goldenfield...@gmail.com
PS: And Mr. Spudboy100, are you encouraged that hospital intensive care rooms are so clogged up with dimwitted Covid-19 patients receiving hyper-expensive treatment that if you get injured in a car crash or have a heart attack you will be unable to receive the care necessary to save your life?

And are you encouraged that hordes of unwashed unvaccinated hillbillies are very efficient vaccine factories and are the perfect breeding grounds for a mutation to develop that will enable COVID to evade both the vaccine and the human immune system?
r59

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 23, 2021, 2:32:10 PM9/23/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com, goldenfield...@gmail.com
Sure, I am worried about all of that. I just disagree the DNC worshippers have all the answers and are worthy of obedience? Worrying about spending for MaB treatments!!?? And you vote for the democrats? Shame, I call shame shame double shame, everybody knows your name. Put the money for MaB's on your beloved 3.5 Tril infrastructure bill, the one that the DNC says "people" are part of the infrastructure. Ok, makes tons more, whatever the costs, and mass distribute to clinics, pharmacies, Doc-in-a-boxes. There! Do I have to solve everything for you people?

By the way, the greatest Hillbilly of all created Operation Warp Speed so you and your dauntless, dems, could thrive in the sunlight of science! Give your due thanks to Donald the Redneck Nazi (Soon to be a holiday song for Newtonmas)
Remember..

All the best JC,
Sincerely, Comrade Spud the center right Trotskyite Deviationist

Sep 23, 2021, 2:39:07 PM9/23/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, the Biden fiasco is still cooking up like a sunday pork roast. If it ain't Afghanistan, it's the South Border, and if it ain't the boarder, it will be China, and if it ain't China, it'll will be Iran. I have confidence in your precious lad. You consider CBS News a non-Biden, abider??!!

Too funny JC. But its not what I think, as pointed out wisely by comrade Brent, but how the populace of this benighted land views things. They get to choose things, I am but a pimple on the ass of life. Joe did do well, as in non-ideologically, regarding the Aus v China submarine deal. You should be crowing about that one.

Sep 23, 2021, 2:50:34 PM9/23/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com, goldenfield...@gmail.com
Attached to your 3.5 billion Infrastructure bill to cover and print money for monoclonals, and yeah, we can likely Warp Speed a means of cutting down production costs, my dear, JC. By the way. I'd also fund for Life extension R&D, and Solar Power + Batteries, so you can save the earth. See, you won't need a head freeze if you can opt for telomeres long then Donny's...member. Consider the cash spent on Mab's and life extension on an R.O.I. JC. You can amortize the payments over next 175 years, savy? Lock in the rates in 2021 to ensure minimal costs of doing business.

See? and you get to be a life saver too for all those Trumpite swine, despite their piglike selves. The liberals will love you for it and you can gain social prominence virtue signaling amongst them. Win-Win, JC.

Sep 23, 2021, 3:10:36 PM9/23/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com, goldenfield...@gmail.com
Look, then by your statement , Biden signing the papers that "rescued 120,000 people" is merely paper peddling. The analogy here is axiomatic! Biden signed papers, Trump signed papers, Obama signed papers, its all a wash? No difference because they are all paper signers? Eh? Trump did warp speed as public relations during a time of desperation. According to the Bloomberg article it was 18 billion for funding. Biden seems to start zip because I got my first vax in February. I am thinking after 8 months of observation that yer boy Biden, just ain't that sharp.

Well we've gotten our vaccines, although Johnson&Johnson, and AstraZeneca needed improvement. I know a physicist now living in Hungary who took the Chinese Sinopharm vax and reported no ill effects. I hear the Russian version may be ok.  I know an Indian IT guy in India who took the Indian version-license of AstraZeneca and seems to be doing great. So, let me state that your view of Trumpy and the vax funding may be an ignored issue for the dems. The rest of the land which includes not just Trumpies and yourselves, but Independent rubes. will probably give Cap'n Orange a bit o' credit <====

It won't change any votes, but I think it will be remembered.

Onward to your next challenge JC.

Sep 25, 2021, 6:52:28 AM9/25/21
to Everything List
On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 8:27:09 PM UTC-5 Brent wrote:
Lawrence, haven't you noticed that the potatobody's posts are like Duke's in Doonesbury.  They're all of the form, "Here I am hunkered down while events happen around me and here are my thoughts and predictions."   As if anyone cares.

Brent

I get the sense he is somewhat delusional like that. 😁 I largely do not argue with him much. At least he is not quite on the schizo-affected level that Ben is.

LC