Re: Was, Re: The theology of number, (Now) The Universe Learns (not released on April 1st)

spudb...@aol.com

Jun 22, 2021, 12:34:23 AM6/22/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com

Keep your eye on the news John, and be prepared to march on a new target, either DeSantis of Florida, or your pal Abbott of your stomping ground. The implication is that Don was simply an adolf want to be, and was too stupid to hold on to power effectively seems a bit implausible.

By implication you sort of endorse the storm troopers of the Left, by not even condemning their attacks. In this you are far less heinous, then the various local dem leaders who provided legal protection for these Red Scarves (German communist street gangs who took on the nazis). For your sake I shall state openly since I am obviously not clear enough that I openly opposed any attacks and riots  at the Capital, Jan 6. Strategically, it was idiocy in motion.

There! That is this serf's opinion. Doesn't change a single particle but there it is.  Back to the article in April, where physicists suggested that maybe the universe reacted to  and adapted  physical laws, it may have concluded that it can do better without us?

On Monday, June 21, 2021 John Clark <everyth...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 2:46 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

>Your excusing black racist and white communist street thugs is appalling,

Well Spud the list of questions I have asked that you will not or cannot answer keeps growing, it has now increased from 2 to 5.

1) When the hell did I excuse "black racist and white communist street thugs"?

2) Is the difference between a present day white communist street thug and a present day white Viking street thug the same as the difference between a dragon and a unicorn?

3) Are Black people breaking windows a good enough excuse for Donald J Trump to violate his oath of office and attempt a coup d'état on January 6, 2021 to nullify the results of the 2020 presidential election and stay in power despite that being a flagrant violation of the Constitution, when Abraham Lincoln didn't even thing the Civil War was a good enough excuse to cancel the 1864 presidential election?

4)  Considering the fact that millions of people were enraged because police seemed to feel they had the right to murder Black people at will, do you honestly think if the Democratic mayors that you hate so much had done as you advised and ordered the police to attack the Black Lives Matter protesters with bludgeons, fire hoses and attack dogs as Bull Connor did with the civil rights protesters of the 1950s and 60s would we today have a more peaceful nation and would the entire police brutality issue have just calmed down and vanished?

5)  On January 6, considering the fact that the capital police were only about two minutes ahead of Trump's thugs, if the police defending the building had acted one bit LESS aggressively or skillfully do you think Mike Pence or Nancy Pelosi would be alive today?
John K Clark    See what's on my new list at  Extropolis8x

t5v

sss

mva2John K

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv2Ak253XFnqBNsjuUcZYrFDTOXRJroG8ooH3SOshdCqKw%40mail.gmail.com
.

John Clark

Jun 22, 2021, 7:26:25 AM6/22/21
to 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 12:34 AM spudboy100 via Everything List <everyth...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> By implication you sort of endorse the storm troopers of the Left, by not even condemning their attacks.

The black lives matters violence was small potatoes, a minor footnote in history, however I do condemn it. But .... ah... WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH DONALD TRUMP'S COUP ATTEMPT ON JANUARY 6 2021 ?!

And there are still 5 other questions that I asked that you still will not or can not answer:

[...]

w7x