Why do sad people hate so much ?

Cosmin Visan

Jul 10, 2024, 5:54:35 AM (13 days ago) Jul 10
to Everything List
Why do sad people hate so much ? Why do they choose to express their sadness by hating random people on the internet ? Why don't they go for a walk in nature to calm down ? What do they gain by hating on the internet ? And especially since they are doing this for decades! And their condition still doesn't improve. Also, why don't they seek professional help ? How hating on the internet brings any alleviation of their condition at all ?

Quentin Anciaux

Jul 10, 2024, 6:22:21 AM (13 days ago) Jul 10
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Either you're trolling on purpose or you're genuinely stupid... hard to tell.

Le mer. 10 juil. 2024, 11:54, 'Cosmin Visan' via Everything List <everyth...@googlegroups.com> a écrit :
Why do sad people hate so much ? Why do they choose to express their sadness by hating random people on the internet ? Why don't they go for a walk in nature to calm down ? What do they gain by hating on the internet ? And especially since they are doing this for decades! And their condition still doesn't improve. Also, why don't they seek professional help ? How hating on the internet brings any alleviation of their condition at all ?

Cosmin Visan

Jul 10, 2024, 6:58:24 AM (13 days ago) Jul 10
to Everything List
So as you can see ladies and gentlemen, we have here a prime specimen of the sad person. As you can see, he entered here just to hate on a random person like me, by using the word "stupid". How can we understand such behavior ? What determines these people to randomly hate on the internet ?

Terren Suydam

Jul 10, 2024, 5:29:19 PM (12 days ago) Jul 10
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Every indication is that you're a troll - except for the fact that you've written a paper on consciousness. I'm beginning to think you used AI to write your paper. That would explain why you seem incapable of engaging with actual questions and criticisms, because you have no actual interest or knowledge in it. That would also explain why you're so anti AI, to throw people off the trail, like a closeted-gay politician who rails against homosexuality.

Cosmin Visan

Jul 11, 2024, 3:27:04 AM (12 days ago) Jul 11
to Everything List
@Terren. Don't worry. Maybe one day you will find a girlfriend to save you from the inceldom.