Trump calls for the termination of the Constitution

John Clark

Dec 4, 2022, 9:57:41 AM12/4/22
to 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
This is what Donald Trump said yesterday on his Twitter clone "Truth Social":

"Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution

Will this have any effect on the online Trump zombies who love to wave the American flag and express their undying love for the constitution? Of course not, but I think that's the sort of thing that gives hypocrisy a bad name.

yvv