China

John Clark

Jul 26, 2022, 6:44:34 AM7/26/22
to 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
According to the New York Times the Biden administration is worried China might try to invade Taiwan sometime in the next year and a half, some claim this will only cause China to invade sooner before such a buildup is complete but, considering what happened in Ukraine, Biden has decided to radically increased arms sales to that island. Personally I think that is probably the right decision because history has shown that if you are nice to a dictator that doesn't necessarily mean he will be nice to you. And in the next few weeks House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is planning to visit Taiwan but the Biden administration is trying to discourage her from doing so; Biden's reasoning is that Chinese dictator Xi Jinping would be embarrassed and consider it a personal insult, and most dictators would rather destroy the world then be embarrassed. Personally I think Biden is probably right about that too, although when it comes to international relations you can never be certain.

Nancy Pelosi is a Democrat so I know if she cancels her trip Mr. Spudboy will say that was the wrong decision, and if she does NOT cancel her trip he will also say that was the wrong decision, that's why I want to ask Spudboy this question NOW:  Should Nancy Pelosi make that trip?

nbc

spudb...@aol.com

Jul 26, 2022, 10:32:59 PM7/26/22
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for asking this serf. Based on what almost all China hands have said, the weaker you behave toward the CCP the more they will pick the best time to advance against you, and do so. Question. Pelosi to Taiwan? Yes. The corporate boards that fund both parties are assholes as far as US survival goes. If the US gets destroyed by a nuclear attack, they plan (unrealistically) to set up shop elsewhere, perhaps under the benevolence of Comrade Xi.

The rich are different and hostile as well.

John Clark

Jul 27, 2022, 7:30:49 AM7/27/22
to spudb...@aol.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Jul 26, 2022 at 10:32 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:
> Based on what almost all China hands have said, the weaker you behave toward the CCP the more they will pick the best time to advance against you, and do so. Question. Pelosi to Taiwan? Yes.

OK, but I'm gonna remember what you said, so if she takes the trip and everything goes to hell I don't wanna hear any crap from you about how the Democrats started a war.  As for myself, I'm unsure if she should go or not, it would be a strong sign of support for Taiwan which would be a good thing but I think the personal factor is more important than you seem to; as I said, most dictators would rather destroy the world than be embarrassed and I'm not sure if Xi is an exception. The only thing I'm certain of is that whatever she does most Republicans will say she did the wrong thing.

> The corporate boards that fund both parties are assholes as far as US survival goes. If the US gets destroyed by a nuclear attack, they plan (unrealistically) to set up shop elsewhere, perhaps under the benevolence of Comrade Xi.

Don't be ridiculous.

     qcz

n\

smitra

Jul 27, 2022, 1:28:54 PM7/27/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62310576

""If Pelosi visits Taiwan, [People's Liberation Army] military aircraft
will accompany Pelosi's plane to enter the island, making a historic
crossing of the island by military aircraft from mainland for the 1st
time," Hu Xijin wrote."

So, I guess her plane will be intercepted and use as a pawn in a
standoff between the Chinese air force and the Taiwanese air force.
Chinese warplanes will fly very close to Pelosi's plane, attempting to
escort her plane to Taiwan. The Taiwanese air force will then have a
difficult time intercepting the Chinese warplanes without blocking
Pelosi's plane from being able to visit Taiwan. Taiwan would certainly
not risk trying to shoot a Chinese plane down, as that would risk
hitting Pelosi's plane.

Saibal

On 27-07-2022 13:30, John Clark wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 26, 2022 at 10:32 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> _ > Based on what almost all China hands have said, the weaker you
>> behave toward the CCP the more they will pick the best time to
>> advance against you, and do so. Question. Pelosi to Taiwan? Yes._
>
> OK, but I'm gonna remember what you said, so if she takes the trip and
> everything goes to hell I don't wanna hear any crap from you about how
> the Democrats started a war. As for myself, I'm unsure if she should
> go or not, it would be a strong sign of support for Taiwan which would
> be a good thing but I think the personal factor is more important than
> you seem to; as I said, most dictators would rather destroy the world
> than be embarrassed and I'm not sure if Xi is an exception. The only
> thing I'm certain of is that whatever she does most Republicans will
> say she did the wrong thing.
>
>>> The corporate boards that fund both parties are assholes as far as
>> US survival goes. If the US gets destroyed by a nuclear attack, they
>> plan (unrealistically) to set up shop elsewhere, perhaps under the
>> benevolence of Comrade Xi.
>
> Don't be ridiculous.
>
> John K Clark See what's on my new list at Extropolis [1]
>
> qcz
> n\
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv0mhB1Bkd4wOOK6GfpThub7nWR_bunE1Dk6oP9LY%3DVTSA%40mail.gmail.com
> [2].
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] https://groups.google.com/g/extropolis
> [2]
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv0mhB1Bkd4wOOK6GfpThub7nWR_bunE1Dk6oP9LY%3DVTSA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

Brent Meeker

Jul 27, 2022, 2:17:11 PM7/27/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
At some point Pelosi's plane will land and the PLA aircraft will be up
there by themselves.

Brent

spudb...@aol.com

Jul 27, 2022, 7:16:44 PM7/27/22
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Really, There's the paranoid quality of the progressives that have succeeded the traditional liberals,  rule and financing of the Democratic Party. For example, do you hear me condemning Nancy for going there? No! She called Trump's cutting of flights back in Feb 2020 racist, even though it made sense. Jeffrey Lord, a commentator for your beloved CNN pondered 2+ years ago if Nancy was a Chinese asset?

Whether she was or not, whether Joey is or not, it's a fait accompli with what we are dealing with here. It is not what Apple wants from China, or what Blackrock sez, feel, but what the Chinese leadership does in fact. They are the Gorilla in the room. It's not what we want, its what Xi wants.

On what the Chinese do, it's beyond our control & that includes Joey. You don't hear me troubling about Joey in response to Putin do you? This is because the worlds elites believed, based on their own mindset, that Putin was a bought entity. He wasn't, neither was fucking Hitler, nor Stalin, nor Mao, nor Pol Pot, you get the idea.

So, if China strikes, wine-slob Nancy wasn't it.

 > She called Trump's cutting of flights back in Feb 2020 racist, even though it made sense.

It made sense to say Trump was a racist?  I agree with her about that, but she was wrong about cutting back on flights from China, although at that point it it was too late to do much good.

> Jeffrey Lord, a commentator for your beloved CNN pondered 2+ years ago if Nancy was a Chinese asset?

Jeffrey Lord was CNN's pet Trump zombie and lunatic conspiracy peddler they kept around in the misguided belief that they needed somebody like him to maintain diversity. He was fired minutes after he posted a pro-Nazi tweet that ended with "Sieg heil".

jas

spudb...@aol.com

Jul 28, 2022, 1:37:34 AM7/28/22
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Interesting about the Jeffrey Lord info. Kindly direct me to the goosestepping when you get a chance, sometime?

Trump ain't a racist and he ain't a nazi. Those who watch CNN & MSNBC are by force of will, convinced of this, because it feels good and makes the progressive feel heroic. This makes them apparently feel virtuous, but they ain't

 Big Don ain't gonna kill his grandkids and he ain't gonna kill his own daughter. You did know they's Jews correct? Just checking. For Don, everyone he hires he fires. This, for some reason creates a lot of personal animosity, go figure?  Women didn't like the Pussy grabbing joke from the 90's

 it breaks down to 2 groups; people you can work with, and people you can't work with. Part of the reasons our nation is dissolving is that we as a population are not pursuing enough projects that have mutual benefit. This seems true globally. On race, The aggressive behavior of non-Caucasian people, as well as Caucasian perpetration is ginormous. I can provide plenty of vids from Twitter on this, but presenting evidence to you fixes no problems.

My favs are energy and medicine, and also resource development. We also need a fix for automation unemployment which will arrive soon enough, if Putin or Xi don't kill us? My animosity to Joey were his energy policies which made the inflation, because, he didn't pump up the solar push before the fossil fuel squeeze. I don't blame him for Putin-Ukraine at all because every leader in the world has been sucker-punched by Vlad. When Putin set the chain of events in motion, he double our energy problems.

The upper class globalists have sold us all out in China and this includes the academics who entertain Confucius Institutes on Campus. This too, was a gamble that failed, Wall Street will still gamble that they can make a fortune off the Communist Party China, before hell breaks loose. If American lives are lost in an attack in the Pacific (Nancy or no nancy) imagine trials for these perps.

It appears that we'll need a wartime president. I don't see Kamala up for it, though who knows for sure?

As your fellow Texan Jack Handey once wrote, "They say that there's a tiny piece of God inside every man. Well if that is true I hope He likes enchiladas, because, that's what he's getting tonight."

"and everyone knew her as Nancy." -some English guys

Jul 28, 2022, 7:09:23 AM7/28/22
On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 1:37 AM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

> Interesting about the Jeffrey Lord info. Kindly direct me to the goosestepping when you get a chance, sometime?

Spud, it may interest you to know there is something called "the Internet" and a thing on it called "Google.com" , try typing  "Jeffrey Lord fired" into it and see what happens.

> Trump ain't a racist and he ain't a nazi.

That is debatable, what is not debatable is that he is a fascist, a fool, and a traitor to his nation.

 > Big Don ain't gonna kill his grandkids

Trump has the same morality as senior Nixon advisor and key Watergate figure Charles Colson who once said he would trample his own grandmother to get Nixon re-elected. His ethical code is very simple, if something benefits Donald J Trump then it is moral, if it doesn't then it is immoral, what happens to somebody else is irrelevant.

> My favs are energy and medicine, and also resource development.

I'm for that too, I also like motherhood and apple pie.

> We also need a fix for automation unemployment which will arrive soon enough,

Machines will soon put millions of people out of work and there's no fix for that unless you wanna pay people for busywork, like digging holes and then filling them up again.

> if Putin or Xi don't kill us?

Then why didn't the cozy relationship Trump had with Putin during his administration, and even after he invaded Ukraine, make you uneasy?  And it wasn't just Putin, Trump said he fell in love with the dictator of North Korea, the most totalitarian nation on the planet, he also expressed great admiration for Xi even after the pandemic started.

> My animosity to Joey were his energy policies which made the inflation, because, he didn't pump up the solar push before the fossil fuel squeeze.

Whatever solar's long-term benefits may be, it is certainly NOT the short term solution to the present fossil fuel squeeze. Like it or not the only short term solution to a lack of fossil fuel is more fossil fuel.

 > When Putin set the chain of events in motion, he double our energy problems.

True, and nobody predicted it because everybody, including me, thought Putin was smarter than that.

imt

John Clark

Jul 28, 2022, 7:48:08 AM7/28/22
to spudb...@aol.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 1:37 AM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

 > My animosity to Joey were his energy policies which made the inflation, because, he didn't pump up the solar push before the fossil fuel squeeze.

Thanks to Democrats the Senate just passed legislation that would spend billions of dollars to ramp up wind, solar, geothermal and battery technology. Without exception every Republican in the Senate voted against it, Republican Senator John Barrasso even made the following hyperbolic comment about it:

It is nothing short of an attack on the American family”

And just a few days ago the Senate passed a bill that would spend $52 billion to improve domestic semiconductor manufacturing so we will not continue to be almost entirely dependent on Taiwan and South Korea for that vital resource; every Democratic senator without exception voted for it, but 33 Republican senators voted against it. Spud, do you agree with the Republicans in their opposition to these 2 bills, is this the hill you're willing to die on?

tmx

spudb...@aol.com

Jul 29, 2022, 7:43:59 PM7/29/22
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
I am all for funding scitech. It's another BBB with 10 billion in tech, and 10 trillion in social rewards for dem voters, correct? In any case its going for Joey's signature so we'll find out what's in it eventually?

Congress passes bipartisan $280 billion bill aimed at challenging China’s dominance in chip manufacturing (yahoo.com)

Will it do us any good is another matter? Or it is good and the big Reps didn't want anything good under Joey to go against his current record? Things are so jittery now, that I am more concern. China, Russia, South Border, the Mexicans are complaing about too many gringos heading El Sur.

By the way by pure engineering we must get EV's road worthy. The greens that comprise a chunk of your party and celebrate like the work is all done. I wish!

John Clark

Jul 30, 2022, 7:15:58 AM7/30/22
On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 7:43 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

>> just a few days ago the Senate passed a bill that would spend $52 billion to improve domestic semiconductor manufacturing so we will not continue to be almost entirely dependent on Taiwan and South Korea for that vital resource; every Democratic senator without exception voted for it, but 33 Republican senators voted against it. Spud, do you agree with the Republicans in their opposition to these 2 bills, is this the hill you're willing to die on?

> It's another BBB with 10 billion in tech, and 10 trillion in social rewards for dem voters, correct?

Incorrect, but your knee-jerk reaction is interesting. You and nearly all Republicans opposed the recently passed Chips And Science Act because the Democrats were for it, but in doing so you have allied yourself with the Chinese Communist Party because China also opposes it and has lobbied forcefully (and thankfully unsuccessfully) against the bill. Republicans would rather be allied with Chinese Communists than fellow Americans if they are Democrats.

> In any case its going for Joey's signature so we'll find out what's in it eventually?

As I have mentioned before there is a thing called "the Internet" and you can find out what's in the bill and read every word of it and you can do it today, this very instant .

 I am more concern. China, Russia, South Border,

To hell with the goddamn southern border! On a list of world problems I would place the US Southern Border at about number 42, but the future will be built on microchips. Solve the other 41 problems first and then get back to me about the southern border.

lfa

spudb...@aol.com

Jul 30, 2022, 6:17:14 PM7/30/22
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Shhhh! Here is a secret why the democrats like and open border-don't tell nobody, ok??? With your team, inflation, crime, the China threat, globalism, just don't matter. It's all about holding power by getting a nice census count of "undocumented workers." They do get counted despite court challenges 2 years ago. He wanted the totals discounted for non-citizens, you wanted counted to ensure your rule. Don't look at the man behind the curtain!! I get it JC.

Jul 31, 2022, 8:12:40 AM7/31/22
On Sat, Jul 30, 2022 at 6:17 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

Shhhh! Here is a secret why the democrats like and open border-don't tell nobody, ok??? With your team, inflation, crime, the China threat, globalism, just don't matter. It's all about holding power by getting a nice census count of "undocumented workers." They do get counted despite court challenges 2 years ago. He wanted the totals discounted for non-citizens, you wanted counted to ensure your rule.

And you know all this because politicians like Donald Trump and corporation heads like Rupert Murdoch (owner of Fox News and The New York Post and many other anti-intellectual publications) told you so; and those blowhards know how to push the buttons on neo-fascists and make them believe whatever they want them to believe. It's easy, all they need to do is write the words "crime" or "immigration" or "Mexicans" or "aliens" and their readers become putty that they can mold into whatever shape they want.

pih

spudb...@aol.com

Jul 31, 2022, 6:38:20 PM7/31/22
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
It is a fact that bringing in illegals is what the dems do because their dwelling in dem areas increases the population count by the Census Bureau, which then gets counted for adding additional congressional districts. This is why Trump opposed this.
Aug 3, 2022, 11:50:17 AM8/3/22
to goldenfield...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
I think you may be correct about me having a very cruel mentality. Now we must address why or rather how, the undocumented peoples come from places that have "extreme poverty & violence." Which by the way, we have extreme poverty and violence here. The reasons seem fixable, but this would entail doing things differently (domestically), because the way they currently are performed lead to extreme poverty & violence. The trouble is, the progressives cannot afford to offend because it might alienate their voter base, and an alienated voter based, the DNC, cannot hold office. But things are breaking differently then your presentation, in the real of demographics and political actions.

From NPR-

The Progressive tolerance of street crimes has cause a shift (extreme violence), the lack of opportunity now in DNC run cities and states has been a wakeup call for many. So can the Reps gain the Hispanic vote in 22 and 24??

¡Si podemos!

spudb...@aol.com

Aug 3, 2022, 5:35:57 PM8/3/22
to goldenfield...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
On physics LC, I thought that perpetual motion is impossible. So, is this CGI? When does entropy takeover?

Aug 3, 2022, 5:59:59 PM8/3/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

anytime you see a tweet with some hard-to-believe info you should check the replies--people point out that it's a CG animation, originally from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTJvpRml5kM (and if you plug the first line of the youtube video description into google translate, it says "it's CG")

spudb...@aol.com

Aug 3, 2022, 6:02:22 PM8/3/22
to laser...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Jesse. My faith in Newtonian physics has been restored! Now back to energy and space and materials science.

Spud, the easily baffled!

Brent Meeker

Aug 3, 2022, 8:21:00 PM8/3/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
It's hard to know whether spudboy is a dummy or just plays one online.

Brent

John Clark

Aug 4, 2022, 5:50:47 AM8/4/22
On Wed, Aug 3, 2022 at 8:21 PM Brent Meeker <meeke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's hard to know whether spudboy is a dummy or just plays one online.

It's what happens when one learns physics from Twitter, the same place Spudboy formed his political worldview.
tid

pih

spudb...@aol.com

Aug 4, 2022, 6:21:56 PM8/4/22
to meeke...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Golly, and I really wanted your respect, Brent! (Glorp!)

Aug 4, 2022, 6:39:44 PM8/4/22
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Physics? Probably mostly from science fiction. If you do ever go on to Twits, which is not that great a platform, they are very poor at offering up even good stuff that I follow, such as the traditional journal material like Physics Today, or AIP, which I follow but the software algorithms don't like to present on a constant basis. Not even when there are new articles.  Lots of academic science available, sorry way to present updates.

> I think you may be correct about me having a very cruel mentality.

I'm curious about just how extensive your cruelty is.  Alex Jones is a big supporter of Donald Trump and Trump had even been on his show, so do you think the parents of the 26 children murdered at Sandy Hook have not suffered enough and are you happy that many of them had to change their names and move to another city to avoid harassment caused by Alex Jones?

faj

pi

spudb...@aol.com

Aug 6, 2022, 3:45:30 PM8/6/22
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com, goldenfield...@gmail.com
I am very cruel indeed. On Alex Jones, I never liked the dude at all, and never trusted him. The Sandy Hook murders were done by an individual whose father said, after the fact, that the murderer should never have been born. The perp killed his own mother to obtain the rifles, and that says something to me.

I have never heard of Jones pursuing the families of the victims so please do provide the source for your claim? The following NBC article provides no evidence of harassment, which is your claim, so I am curious? It seems that people didn't like what he had to say simply wanted him shut up. Did he "go after" the families or not?
Alex Jones verdict: Jury awards family of a Sandy Hook victim more than $45 million in punitive damages (nbcnews.com)

Enlighten.

> have never heard of Jones pursuing the families of the victims

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

> so please do provide the source for your claim?

aus

spudb...@aol.com

Aug 6, 2022, 4:19:20 PM8/6/22
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com, goldenfield...@gmail.com
Just slap a link down for me to peruse a bit. I never ever was a fan of obnoxious Jones (A Fellow texan!) and knew he rose questions on his dumbass show on if this all wasn't a Guv Mint set up. If the families didn't sue for harassment, then what'd they win on, legally speaking?

>Just slap a link down for me to peruse a bit.

No God dammit I won't! I refuse to educate you if you don't make the slightest effort to do so on your own, it's not as if research in this matter would be difficult, all you have to do is drive slowly and glance at the headlines as you go past a well lit News Stand.

ngd

> have never heard of Jones pursuing the families of the victims

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

> so please do provide the source for your claim?

aus

spudb...@aol.com

Aug 6, 2022, 5:57:15 PM8/6/22
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com, goldenfield...@gmail.com
Well, its not a matter of educating myself, but rather pondering what information you have to form your opinion? The dude lost his court case, but as the lawyers say, on what grounds? Threatening phone calls, throwing bricks through the families windows. In what manner were they harmed financially?  its a crime  of Libel?

>Just slap a link down for me to peruse a bit.

No God dammit I won't! I refuse to educate you if you don't make the slightest effort to do so on your own, it's not as if research in this matter would be difficult, all you have to do is drive slowly and glance at the headlines as you go past a well lit News Stand.

ngd

> have never heard of Jones pursuing the families of the victims

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

> so please do provide the source for your claim?

aus

John Clark

Aug 6, 2022, 6:41:11 PM8/6/22
On Sat, Aug 6, 2022 at 5:57 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

> Well, its not a matter of educating myself, but rather pondering what information you have to form your opinion? The dude lost his court case, but as the lawyers say, on what grounds? Threatening phone calls, throwing bricks through the families windows. In what manner were they harmed financially?  its a crime  of Libel?

It's illuminating but not surprising that your knee-jerk reaction is to go to any lengths to defend a fellow Trump zombie, even one involved in the persecution of the parents of murdered children, and the only word I can think of to describe that is "evil".
eev

Alan Grayson

Aug 7, 2022, 4:35:46 AM8/7/22
to Everything List
Jones had some reasonable grounds for believing the event was scripted by actors, and has since recanted his position and, I think, apologized. I know this because at the time he was putting forth his claims, I studied his points and found them worthy of consideration. AG

John Clark

Aug 7, 2022, 6:48:25 AM8/7/22
On Sun, Aug 7, 2022 at 4:35 AM Alan Grayson <agrays...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jones had some reasonable grounds for believing the event was scripted by actors, and has since recanted his position and, I think, apologized. I know this because at the time he was putting forth his claims, I studied his points and found them worthy of consideration. AG

You "studied" them? Apparently you "studied" the noise coming out of Alex Jones's mouth the same way you "studied" the claim that flying saucer men were in Roswell New Mexico and found them also to be "worthy of consideration". The difference between the two beliefs is that one is just pathetically stupid while the other is pathetically stupid and evil.

pse

Alan Grayson

Aug 7, 2022, 9:26:00 AM8/7/22
to Everything List
Sometimes you post interesting and intelligent material, but today you're reverting back to being a total schmuck. In fact, I was expecting some dumb reference to Roswell and you didn't disappoint. Did you read my post about an F86 pilot, now having a post as a civil engineer at some accredited US university, being ordered to shoot down a UFO? What Jones discovered is that some of the parents of the deceased children were professional actors, and one had the uncanny resemblance to the father of one of those children and was used to police the area after the shootings. Jones made an honest mistake, but not without cause. AG

spudb...@aol.com

Aug 7, 2022, 10:32:04 AM8/7/22
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com, goldenfield...@gmail.com
I guess if the facts are knee jerk, so be it. I was just inquiring whether the defendant, Jones,  broke any laws or not and which ones? Since you introduced the topic to this physics forum, I thought you might know?

Do you? Or not?

spudb...@aol.com

Aug 7, 2022, 10:38:15 AM8/7/22
to agrays...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Now Alan, at the time, I thought the man was trying to ensure that nothing threatened his gun rights so made up stuff in order to do exactly that. That a evil lunatic kills his own mom to get her guns so he could massacre kids even back then, seems much more likely to me. Jones, seems to have merely done what all propagandists do, (unless you have better info?) and that is to lie, and lie by exaggeration. We see this all the time in corporate news.

Aug 7, 2022, 10:53:55 AM8/7/22
to agrays...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Bob Lazar has claimed for years about UFO's when yes, he was an engineer at Area 51 in Nevada. One of the things I like about his spiel is that he claimed the saucers is that they flip vertical when flying in space. I really like that! It reminds me of the the Bussard Ramjet for going interstellar. Do I trust either Jones or Lazar. Nyet comrades. Any claims they may make have to be fact checked by writers that have proven reliable (to me) on other occasions, other topics. This screening for myself seems to work really good, seemingly.

One of the big mahoffs of the computer revolution back in the day, said, "If you want to know what a group thinks about something, see what they say to each other."

Aug 7, 2022, 11:02:45 AM8/7/22
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
What matters are simply the facts as we learn them. Whether the source is trustworthy is essential and must be determined by the data gathered. Even if a source is lamentable, like the NYT, we must analyze if the claims they publish is true or false or unknown?

Aug 7, 2022, 9:51:05 PM8/7/22
to Everything List
Obviously, you have no clue what led Jones astray in what he's been accused of. And the irony is that you consider yourself a scientist who follows the fact. Disclosure; I am not a devotee of Jones. AG