Early Data Indicates an A.I.-Generated Drug Could Slow Aging
7 views
Skip to first unread message
John Clark
unread,
Sep 7, 2026, 3:25:51 PMSep 7
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to ExI Chat, extro...@googlegroups.com, 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
Explore this gift article from The New York Times. You can read it for free without a subscription.
Early Data Indicates an A.I.-Generated Drug Could Slow Aging
Artificial intelligence was used to help develop a drug candidate, rentosertib, for a rare lung condition. Its maker says the drug also seems to reduce the biological hallmarks of age.
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to extro...@googlegroups.com, ExI chat list, 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
On Tue, Sep 8, 2026 at 12:25 PM Stuart LaForge <av...@sollegro.com> wrote:
> I wonder how the laws against it will affect things like drug development. I mean big pharma typically won't make a drug to combat a disease unless they can patent it
I would maintain that is of little importance because the entire matter will soon be rendered moot, as will all Human made laws.