Thanksgiving

Brent Meeker

Nov 24, 2022, 11:46:10 AM11/24/22
to Everything List
It's a day to remember and to thank all my Everything friends for the
stimulating and informative conversations we've had.  Enjoy your
Thanksgiving Day with friends and family, as I will.

Brent

Jason Resch

Nov 24, 2022, 2:51:06 PM11/24/22
to Everything List
Thank you Brent! Happy Thanksgiving to you and the other list members who may be celebrating.

Jason

Lawrence Crowell

Nov 24, 2022, 2:52:42 PM11/24/22
to Everything List
Happy T-day.

LC

Telmo Menezes

Nov 24, 2022, 4:05:35 PM11/24/22
to Everything List
Happy Thanksgiving to you Brent, and everyone on the list!

Telmo

John Clark

Nov 24, 2022, 4:39:03 PM11/24/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
 Happy Thanksgiving to you too Brent!  And I wanna give a special thanks to all those who disagree with me, this place wouldn't be any damn fun without you.

mza

Stathis Papaioannou

Nov 24, 2022, 5:19:56 PM11/24/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Happy Thanksgiving to you too, and everyone on the list. One of the better American cultural practices.

Stathis Papaioannou

Alan Grayson

Nov 24, 2022, 6:49:50 PM11/24/22
to Everything List
Very thoughtful. TY for your insightful comments on this list. AG

Tomasz Rola

Nov 24, 2022, 10:22:50 PM11/24/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Happy T-day - Iamabitlate, but there should still be 24th in US, or some
parts of US, so... :-)

--
Regards,
Tomasz Rola

--
** A C programmer asked whether computer had Buddha's nature. **
** As the answer, master did "rm -rif" on the programmer's home **