NYTimes.com: Red Covid

John Clark

Sep 29, 2021, 6:38:34 AM9/29/21
to 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
From The New York Times:

Yet more evidence Trump supporters are STUPID.

"In counties where Donald Trump received at least 70 percent of the vote, the virus has killed about 47 out of every 100,000 people since the end of June. In counties where Trump won less than 32 percent of the vote, the number is about 10 out of 100,000."

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 29, 2021, 8:06:40 PM9/29/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Heh! These must be life long Trump voters, JC?

Black L.A. residents have highest COVID hospitalization rate: ‘A deplorable reality’

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-09-25/black-residents-have-highest-covid-hospitalizations-in-l-a

Hey! Wait a minute. I'm deplorable too. But JC you'll be pleased to know that your progressive policies now spawn free enterprise.

Black market for fake vaccination cards is booming

And,

Racial Disparities Exist Among Children Due to COVID-19, Report Shows

Do you think the "Trump voters" frightened off this last category of citizens cuz racism trumpy-style? I mean I realize liberals already  know that nonwhites cant think for themselves, right? Or possibly these people may just have another reason?

"Hospitalization trends were also higher for AIAN, Black and Hispanic children, who are more likely to have multisystem inflammatory syndrome (MIS-C). They were two to three times as likely to be hospitalized as a result of COVID-19 than other groups."

I know, no excuses for those that must be trump voters or witches (Almost Halloween!), and lacking faith in the dems who are now all progressivies is an unforgivable sin. I think they must simply all misunderstand the great genius of comrade Joe. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Brent Meeker

Sep 29, 2021, 8:55:33 PM9/29/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Blacks have some historically justified suspicion of "the man" because of things like the Tuskegee syphilis experiment, and the Trumpists have fed the general suspicion of vaccines.  Which is ironic since Trump would like to take credit for Operation Warp Speed producing a new vaccine in record time (although he had little to do with it).  But he was booed at one of his rallies when he suggested it would be good to get vaccinated, and he quickly backed away from it.

Brent

John Clark

Sep 30, 2021, 5:25:18 AM9/30/21
to spudb...@aol.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 8:06 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

> Heh! These must be life long Trump voters, JC?  Black L.A. residents have highest COVID hospitalization rate:

You keep bringing up Black people over and over and over again as if you expect me to say that only Caucasians can be stupid and that Black people never are, well I'm afraid you're going to be waiting for a very long time.

> your progressive policies now spawn free enterprise. Black market for fake vaccination cards [blah blah blah]

None of your complete irrelevancies can distract from the fact that Trump supporters are dying of COVID-19 at a vastly higher rate than Biden supporters because Biden supporters tend to be less stupid.

eec

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 30, 2021, 5:04:11 PM9/30/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Simply because you conflate the two actions in a continuous manner savvy.
Your consistent message is that only the trumpy voter won't take the vaccines.
Only white trumpy rednecks are vaccine averse.

This is like the old saying that all bar tenders are democrats
But not all democrats are bar tenders.

Except the above contention is accurate, and your contention is not accurate.

If you're going to do science so science, but that will have to be dependent on all the facts, unlike ideology.

Sep 30, 2021, 5:47:26 PM9/30/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
And not all anti-vaxxers are Trumpists.  In fact before Trump and covid the main anti-vaxxers were leftist celebrities like Gwenth Paltrow and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.  But they were a small fringe group.  Now, thanks to Trump and the other anti-government conspiracy theorists, the is a majority of Republicans who anti-vaxxers, but just on for the covid vaccine.  The fact that someone else is also anti-vaxx doesn't make that large group any less stupid or any less of a threat to public health.

Brent

Brent Meeker

Sep 30, 2021, 6:06:58 PM9/30/21

On 9/30/2021 2:16 PM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:
What you have stated is absolutely true. The Tuskegee "experiment" is 100% historical fact. It is akin to the Nazis at Dachau, and also the Japanese Unit 731 on the Yang Tze.

No it was not akin to those programs whose explicit purpose was to kill the subjects.  The Tuskegee experiment was begun at a time when there was no effective treatment, but some questionable ones.  The experiment was to study whether people who got no treatment actually fared worse that those given the questionable ones.  So the subjects were not given the "cures" but were otherwise cared for.  They did as well as people treated with so-called cures.  So up until 1947 the experiment wasn't harming anyone...although it was unethical.  After 1947 antibiotics were available and were effective in treating syphillis and so the continuation of the experiment was harming the subjects...but not deliberately killing them.

Trump did operation warp speed which was basically what is called The Wattenberg Method. The Wattenberg Method is simply as he stated which was, "Throw enough money and capital at a problem." Capital also so means STEM people. Trump was Booed at a rally or rallies, so yeah he backed off. Undeniable.

Now getting back to problem solving, let us focus medical research for certain, but also, if you want to remediate climate change for example, why not spend that "Infrastructure" cash on technology. Like solar power and batteries and other things. We won't save the earth on wishes and dreams. Viva materialism.

Why not solve more than one problem at a time?  That's what it takes to survive in the world.

Brent

John Clark

Oct 1, 2021, 7:54:27 AM10/1/21
On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 5:04 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

>> You keep bringing up Black people over and over and over again as if you expect me to say that only Caucasians can be stupid and that Black people never are, well I'm afraid you're going to be waiting for a very long time.
> Simply because you conflate the two actions in a continuous manner savvy. Your consistent message is that only the trumpy voter won't take the vaccines. Only white trumpy rednecks are vaccine averse.

It's true that Black people were initially more reluctant to get vaccinated than white people, but one of the hallmarks of intelligence is the ability to learn from your mistakes and change your behavior. And the fact is that from April to September of this year the percentage of Black adults who are vaccinated rose from 51% to 70%; but things were different with White Trumpy Rednecks (aka republicans), the percentage only rose from 52% to 58% because Black people tend to be smarter than White Trumpy Rednecks. And because of this stupidity it's not surprising that if you rank all the counties in the USA by the percentage of the vote that went for Trump in 2020 you will find that since June 30 of this year the Trumpiest tenth of the counties had a rate of COVID-19 deaths that was 5.5 times higher than that of the least Trumpy tenth.

And because Florida has a very White Trumpy Redneck governor, Ron DeSantos, Florida has a death rate from COVID-19 that is 50 times higher than that of Australia, and it is the reason DeSantos said Australia is not a free country anymore and is more like China because of its COVID-19 restrictions even though if they had followed the same policies that Florida had 63,000 Australians who are now alive would be dead.

I certainly don't expect you to logically confront any of these drim facts headlong, instead I expect you to start talking about campaign contributions or some other irrelevancy and post a dozen links that lead to nothing that is of any interest or is even relevant.  And that very inability to recognize that one's worldview just does not fit the facts is the very reason tens of thousands of people are dead and are continuing to die, 2,220 Americans died of stupidity yesterday alone.
aec

spudb...@aol.com

Oct 1, 2021, 3:42:52 PM10/1/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
I think JC, that you have essentially admitted to supporting a dictatorship, as long as it's one to your own liking. Now, not to Pidgeon hole your ideology, but that is essentially what writer Jonah Goldberg called in his book, Liberal Fascism. If white rednecks die off and you liberate the land from 'us,' as your author from Breitbart, Nolte, indicated, than why object? Oh, that's right you didn't want then blocking your access to emergency rooms. That's was it wasn't it? very sensible, in a process of artificial selection.

Oct 1, 2021, 4:06:04 PM10/1/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

I would say that the Tuskegee experiment was indeed akin to Unit 731 & Dachau, because it didn't care whether the sufferers live or died. On problem solving I always deliberately race to technology as the first and foremost solution to most problems. It is not always this way, but I'd bet that it often is the best. Since we are both technologically inclined one of the issues we may be facing soon is mass unemployment due to the old term, automation. Andrew Yang's fix for this was guaranteed income. Rather than just print money which leads to hyperinflation, we will need to, at least, drive down the costs of manufacturing. The costs of manufacturing besides wages have been heat and electricity mostly.

We could hugely expand solar and wind-a-sea, as the lowest cost method's of generating electricity directly, or water splitting in the form of hydrogen, combined with batteries and fuel cells respectively. Siemens has built a gas turbine that burns only H2 rather than methane, additionally.

Last we need materials that are cheap to produce and process. Materials that will substitute for plastics and leather. For this we now have algae, mushrooms, and crop and forest harvesting. One can throw in hemp as well. I buy plates made from palm leaves at Whole Earth. These are from India. The paper plates they sell are from China (Xi-land) so I get the palm plates, I like the feel, much sturdier.  I am more virtuous for doing this? Hell no. The same is true about plastics from algae, and packing materials from shrooms.

Please note, that even rednecks like solar power and batteries, especially for off the grid living. This is a marketing fact. Still, costs must come down to become dominant.

John Clark

Oct 1, 2021, 4:08:11 PM10/1/21
On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 3:42 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

> I think JC, that you have essentially admitted to supporting a dictatorship,

Says the Potato Boy who is a follower of a president who perverted the constitution of the USA, inspired a coup d'état by attacking the Capitol Building on January 6, and tried to invalidate a free election that he lost by 7 million votes and thus become the President For Life, a euphemism for a dictator.

vxb

[...]

spudb...@aol.com

Oct 1, 2021, 4:17:58 PM10/1/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
You can blame Donny, but in truth the vax averse simply are fearful that they will die from heart inflammation or blood clots if they get the shots. I would say that both Donny & Joe have done very poor work at clarifying the medical risks and rewards. Donny was never tight with his messaging and so left his statements were open to interpretation. Joe and company seem to want to intimidate the populace into submission, and by this appear to treat the vax as some kind of loyalty oath and obedience test. For public policy and popularity, when people start getting fired for not vaxing, this will not be a progressive-friendly environment to say the least.

By evolution if you get the shots and we don't and we die off as a result, how does this affect you in a bad way? Less country folks to oppose your progressive policies, savvy? Cynical on my part indeed, yet, most of the politicians are attorneys so cynicism is baked in. Unavoidable even by the best of us.

John Clark

Oct 1, 2021, 4:27:36 PM10/1/21
On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 4:17 PM spudboy100 via Everything List <everyth...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> By evolution if you get the shots and we don't and we die off as a result, how does this affect you in a bad way?

We've answered that question in some detail on at least three separate occasions, but apparently your idea of a debate is not to logically confront the ideas raised or even to read the answers given but instead to simply keep repeating the exact same question over and over and over again.

rrx

spudb...@aol.com

Oct 1, 2021, 4:38:29 PM10/1/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
I think your accusation of a Trumpy Coup d' etat sells medium well among your fellow ideologists, but outside of your mind set, is not a feature in this land. Are the rest of your land dwellers as ignorant as swine for not taking up this flag of a coup? From a polling perspective, even amongst 'your' pollsters, it is not even in the radar. Right now I am keeping my eye on inflation, logistics, and the open border your team likes as a policy, de facto. These are the things of today and not Donny, a snap shot. Violent crime now is a rising concern. Allow me to use this article from The San Francisco Examiner, a definitely non-Trump boy, outlet. On crime.

First the headline.-

"A terrifying murder on a quiet street highlights California’s blame game over crime"

The the sub head line for ideological disavowal of the headline.-
"Historically low crime rates can’t stop Republicans from blaming Democrats for murder and theft"

Yeah, its all our fault, heh!

I need more better polling data to throw in crime as a bigger concern that Donald of Orange as an issue. Do you miss him yet JC, as a feature of unity? I imagine Donny as the Emanuel Goldstein to your Big Brother's in the DNC. Let me know. (George Orwell 1984 reference).

Oct 1, 2021, 4:45:10 PM10/1/21

On 10/1/2021 1:05 PM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:

I would say that the Tuskegee experiment was indeed akin to Unit 731 & Dachau, because it didn't care whether the sufferers live or died.
But that's false.  The subjects in the Tuskegee experiments were provided food and shelter and care to keep them healthy and alive.  They were only denied the current, very speculative treatments for syphilis...which turned out to be the right thing to do.  They did as well as untreated persons, up till 1947 when real treatment became available.

And after the above assertion you ramble about completely unrelated questions of energy and global warming.

Brent

Brent Meeker

Oct 1, 2021, 5:26:46 PM10/1/21

On 10/1/2021 1:17 PM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:
You can blame Donny, but in truth the vax averse simply are fearful that they will die from heart inflammation or blood clots if they get the shots.

And why are they afraid of that in spite of the vaccine trials that produced no such data?  It's a consequence of the drumbeat of right-wing politicians going back at least to Reagan that you can't trust the government; they're out to screw you, to control you, to enslave you.  Sure The Dump didn't invent that, but unlike Reagan and other conservative politicans, he spread and encouraged conspiracy theories.

I would say that both Donny & Joe have done very poor work at clarifying the medical risks and rewards. Donny was never tight with his messaging and so left his statements were open to interpretation. Joe and company seem to want to intimidate the populace into submission, and by this appear to treat the vax as some kind of loyalty oath and obedience test. For public policy and popularity, when people start getting fired for not vaxing, this will not be a progressive-friendly environment to say the least.

What not progressive about firing people for endangering public health.  You can be quarantined for having TB.  If you're in the military or public school you've been required to be vaccinated for a long list of diseases for as long as I've been alive.

By evolution if you get the shots and we don't and we die off as a result, how does this affect you in a bad way? Less country folks to oppose your progressive policies, savvy? Cynical on my part indeed, yet, most of the politicians are attorneys so cynicism is baked in. Unavoidable even by the best of us.

Until you die off, you're a breeding ground for new variants which may circumvent existing vaccines and affect all the rest of us.  THAT'S HOW.

Brent

Brent Meeker

Oct 1, 2021, 5:48:34 PM10/1/21

On 10/1/2021 1:38 PM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:
I think your accusation of a Trumpy Coup d' etat sells medium well among your fellow ideologists, but outside of your mind set, is not a feature in this land.

I know.  Donny land is fact free.

Brent

spudb...@aol.com

Oct 1, 2021, 8:37:41 PM10/1/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
No I jumped with your earlier reference to solving all problems at once. Keep up, keep up!

Oct 1, 2021, 8:39:49 PM10/1/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Not if one is relying on results. Warp Speed was all his. Worrying about his ego costs extra.

Oct 1, 2021, 8:48:05 PM10/1/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com

Well allow me to update you with this minor detail. Fauci is likes this new medicine.

"Fauci says new pill 'impressive' at keeping COVID patients alive and out of hospitals"

Whoah!! You mean Fauch has adopted the Spud method of problem solving?  But But But what if JC hates this development. You know, decrease the surplus population, as said in A Christmas Carol, or your buddy population biologist Paul Ehrlich did with his Population Bomb, its still ticking. I understand. The cost the cost $$$. Yep, yer still a Rep at heart. (wink wink).

Oct 1, 2021, 9:20:31 PM10/1/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
I think with gene altering machines like Crispr Cas-9, we will deal doom to most viruses in a couple decades, as a wing of immunology. But this is a guess based on a review of science news.

Between herd immunity and better medicines including vaccines, this becomes a manageable situation. Ultimately is what you are indicating is that we euthanize the unvaccinated? You have a fix, camps?

> "Fauci says new pill 'impressive' at keeping COVID patients alive and out of hospitals"

If it really works as well as this preliminary study would seem to indicate then it would reduce the rate of hospitalization or death from Covid-19 by nearly 50%, and that would all be very nice except that we already have a vaccine which only cost $19.20 and reduces the rate of hospitalization or death from Covid-19 by nearly 100%. And if somebody is too dumb to take the vaccine why wouldn't they also be too dumb to take that new pill and prefer to stick with horse deworming concoctions?

I1l

spudb...@aol.com

Oct 2, 2021, 10:09:39 PM10/2/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
As before, you have already dismissed the Donny resisters as sub-human, so now as a comparison you must now account for the Trump opponents who also say Hell No to vaccines. I would start by asking these people why? My suspicion is that they fear heart inflammation and blood clots all leading to death caused by taking the vaccines. If the Joe admin and the DNC have trouble convincing that precinct of Joe voters, an ideologically untarnished person would why is this?

Oct 3, 2021, 6:12:24 AM10/3/21
On Sat, Oct 2, 2021 at 10:09 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

> My suspicion is that they fear heart inflammation and blood clots all leading to death caused by taking the vaccines.

Worldwide there has not been one single death that has been unambiguously attributed to the COVID-19 vaccine even though it has been given 6.33 billion times, and human inventions just don't get much safer than that. However perhaps you're right, perhaps that is the reason stupid people don't want the vaccine, but I really don't care because as I keep saying, and as you keep failing to understand, explaining why somebody is stupid does not make them one bit less stupid. And as I also said, if somebody is too dumb to take the vaccine why wouldn't they also be too dumb to take that new pill and prefer to stick with horse deworming concoctions?

> If the Joe admin and the DNC have trouble convincing that precinct of Joe voters,

Death statistics over the last eight months do unambiguously show one thing, a small minority of Joe voters are stupid but a majority of Trump voters are stupid. Oh well, at least Trump got a majority in something, he didn't get a majority (or even a plurality) in either of his 2 presidential elections.  If only people who died of COVID-19 could vote in 2024 then Trump would win in the largest landslide in American history.

ioq

ioo

spudb...@aol.com

Oct 3, 2021, 1:43:11 PM10/3/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Not even the CDC says that there have been no deaths attributable to vaccination for Covid. Simply very rare.

In the biological sciences, a biologist will test to see if something has the possibility of some remediation? They may be going in, deeply skeptical, but they will look at test results and not simply dismiss out of hand. That is if they are honest.

For the stupidity of voters, this would be going off-topic, and I am looking forward to discussing this feature with you, in other threads.
On medical care, we both concur on the efficacy of current vaccinations for Covid and disagree on the worth of costs for remediation. Once a person has contracted The Delta, Kappa, Gamma...flavor of the bug. You become Republican again, for this instance, and go cheap on treatment cost$.

Oct 3, 2021, 3:16:32 PM10/3/21
On Sun, Oct 3, 2021 at 1:43 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

> Not even the CDC says that there have been no deaths attributable to vaccination for Covid. Simply very rare.

Bullshit. You don't even read what's in your own links! I said "Worldwide there has not been one single death that has been unambiguously attributed to the COVID-19 vaccine even though it has been given 6.33 billion times, and human inventions just don't get much safer than that", and I stand by every word I said. The above link, the one that you not me provided, clearly says that:

"During this time, VAERS received 8,164 reports of death (0.0021%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines."

And I'm not the one who put in the bold type, the CDC did!

> Once a person has contracted The Delta, Kappa, Gamma...flavor of the bug. You become Republican again, for this instance, and go cheap on treatment cost$.

Only during the last 8 months, after the vaccine became widely available, have I become stingy on paying for COVID-19 treatment costs. During that time 200,000 Americans died, and every one of those deaths was unnecessary and was the product of pure stupidity. These imbeciles refused to do what modern science advised them to do if they wish to live and take a shot that only cost $19.20 to manufacture, but the instant they become so sick with COVID that hospitalization is required they go crying to medical science crying "cure me cure me, put me in intensive care no matter how much it cost". But by then if they are to have any hope for survival other people will have to pay tens of thousands of dollars to get them healthy again, and even then the chances of them surviving are less than 50-50. So yes, I have very little sympathy for these assholes. And the fact that the overwhelming majority of these filthy sick bastards would rather live in a fascist dictatorship than a democracy, and are willing to take active measures to make that happen, does not significantly increase my empathy towards them.

iq0

spudb...@aol.com

Oct 3, 2021, 9:01:21 PM10/3/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Actually JC, you don't read what I submit anyway. "I don't have time to read all that!" a quote. Also the article did indicate that yeah there are people who suffer bad reactions to the vaccines, and fortunately for us, these are very rare. A death is a death. I am sure your statements about vaccines will be sufficient to condole the grieving and allay the fears of the reticent.  Yeah, Buddy!

For the rest of us we can simply be grateful, and take the booster.

On 10/3/2021 6:01 PM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:
> Also the article did indicate that yeah there are people who suffer
> bad reactions to the vaccines, and fortunately for us, these are very
> rare. A death is a death.

A bad reaction isn't a death.  And a death isn't necessarily a death due
to a vaccine.

Brent

spudb...@aol.com

Oct 3, 2021, 9:30:15 PM10/3/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
True. But I am concerned that a fraction of a percent will succumb to being injected. If there are other causes of morbidity to add in as factors, say, obesity, we should never discard this factor.

I am pro vaccine booster shots and will do as soon as it arrives to my locale. I had heard tonight that one should also have the normal flu vaccines and wait 4 weeks before each vaccine.

> Actually JC, you don't read what I submit anyway.

The difference between you and me is that I do read something before I submit it to the list,  but now I know for a fact that you do not because the CDC link you submitted was making the exact opposite point of the point you were trying to make.

> "I don't have time to read all that!" a quote.

It's true I don't read every link you submit because I know from experience the more links you give in a post the less likely any of them are worth a damn. When I challenged you to give me one single example of corporate censorship you regurgitated about 12, I strongly suspected that you simply typed in the words "corporate censorship"  into a search engine and then just copied out  the first dozen links it churned out. My suspicion turned out to be correct because when I insisted you go through your long list and find the single strongest one for me to read it was indeed worthless because a book publisher declining to print a book by a known traitor is not an example of censorship, corporate or otherwise.  Nobody, not even a traitor, has a constitutional right to demand that somebody else print their book.

> Also the article did indicate that yeah there are people who suffer bad reactions to the vaccines, and fortunately for us, these are very rare.

They are incredibly rare, and none of those bad reactions turned out to be fatal.  I very much doubt that new pill you like so much will have a lower bad reaction rate than the vaccine because I can't think of any medicine that has a lower bad reaction rate than the vaccine, not even aspirin.

> A death is a death. I am sure your statements about vaccines will be sufficient to condole the grieving and allay the fears of the reticent.  Yeah, Buddy!

No, I'm not going to let you cover over ridiculous illogic and monumental stupidity with a thin veneer of emotion. 6.33 BILLION vaccine shots have been administered and not a single death has been unambiguously attributed to taking that shot, but 4,816,256 deaths have been unambiguously attributed to NOT taking the shot.

 Somebody must  get to the other side of a deep gorge and there is a well-maintained modern steel suspension bridge over it, but they refuse to take it because however strong the bridge may be there will always be a non-zero possibility that it will collapse just as they're in the middle of it. They refuse to take the slightest risk even if it's infinitesimally tiny, but they must get to the other side so out of an abundance of caution they decide to ignore the bridge and get to the other side by jumping over the gorge on their motorcycle Evel Knievel style just to play it safe.

If that's not an example of being as dumb as dog shit what the hell is?

cqx

\

spudb...@aol.com

Oct 4, 2021, 3:10:40 PM10/4/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
I contend that there will be further studies which will adjust the death rate, however small it is, up or down. Corrections in medical studies always occur as new information and new methods become available. I didn't celebrate the article concerning the curative pill in my citation, Fauci did, which is why I sent it. The shots are a God send, or in your case, a Lysenko-sent vaccine. As the mechanics of human mitochondria become better understood, we as a species will employ even better medicines, post infection, in neutralizing the virus's effects.

> As the mechanics of human mitochondria become better understood, we as a species will employ even better medicines, post infection, in neutralizing the virus's effects.

No doubt, but those scientific advances will do stupid people absolutely no good because they'd be just too stupid to make use of them. Stupidity is the reason 200,000 Americans died unnecessarily in the last 8 months; not surprisingly most of them were Trump supporters because if somebody is stupid enough to think a man like Trump would make a good president then they're stupid enough not to get a life-saving vaccine.

And Spud, if 6.33 billion people take that pill you were talking about do you really imagine you won't be reading any articles on the Internet about that pill giving somebody a bad reaction?

io0

xqj