Re: NYTimes.com: White House Seeks $65 Billion for ‘Apollo’ Plan to Prepare for Future Pandemics

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 18, 2021, 2:27:08 AM9/18/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

Not just academics. But they are always under pressure from their peers to go along. Loss of income is a true possibility, or what's an Evergreen State for?  Now how will you force the great unwashed to obey your edicts?

On Friday, September 17, 2021 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List <everyth...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

So it's only slavish academics who care whether there's any evidence behind their bloviation?

Brent

On 9/17/2021 3:19 PM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:

Ah! But I am not a slavish academic who relies on his income and career from one's "peers." These people published and did not perish yet. Progressive totalitarians ignore the science at their own risk. Some things work, some things don't. Just an observation.