Re: Q Anon is the tip of the iceberg

spudb...@aol.com

Apr 1, 2021, 4:49:55 PM4/1/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

The political and economic actions of the progressives and their corporate funders, will seemingly push America, to a split. But we will have to live through it to believe it. Keep one's eyes on the economy for this possibility, and avoid side issues like illegal immigration, although, compelling to both sides. Eyes on inflation & unemployment. The winners of such a split will never go to the best and the brightest, to quote Halberstam, but to the most resourceful. No, the two elements of this do not conote, although logically they ought to.

On Wednesday, March 31, 2021 Lawrence Crowell <everyth...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 8:25:48 PM UTC-5 Lawrence Crowell wrote:

About every century some regions of the world enters into a sort of mass-psychosis. Last century it was Russia, Italy, Japan and the crowing evil in Nazi Germany. In college I took a general studies course in anthropology, where it was noted that about every 3 to 4 generation tribes of people would become more gregarious. We seem to be on queue for the next big tango, and we Americans are getting poised to be the big crazies this time. Since the industrial revolution the body count with these has multiplied by a factor of 10. We also have the tools to make this next tango the last tango.

Why is t’Rump so hated? The converse question might be asked about why is Don-the-Con t’Rump the object of cultish worship? It is eerily similar to the fawning over Mussolini and Hitler in the last century. Don-the-Con is also the most intellectually banal president the country ever had. He is also a moral reprobate. Jeremy Epstein, who t’Rump called “one hell of a guy,” was a pimp to wealthy men. He provided wealthy client with women for sex at a high price. Epstein and t’Rump had tape-a-thon [I meant rape-a-thon] parties with women, and even girls 13 or 14 years of age. T’Rump also displayed a shallow understanding or withering ignorance on everything from science and medicine to economics and diplomacy. Remember his idea of consuming or mainlining bleach to combat Covid? He also showed little incentive or ability to learn anything.

While I am at it; I really wish this list, which is supposed to be about science or physics, would not be rubbished up by Spudboy and Ben “Medinuclear.” In particular Ben posts the same garbage over and over, where I frankly do not give a damned about pagans vs non-pagans or quasi-philoso-theology over Augustine. That stuff is such crap. Please, I am sure there are plenty of other places for that nonsense.

LC

On Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 5:08:31 PM UTC-5 medinuclear wrote:

[Bruno Marchal]

I think Trump is a symptom, not a cause

[Philip Benjamin]

Symptom of what? What exactly are the reasons why he is so hated? Personal? Official?