FW: Ending Entropy Eschatologically

Philip Benjamin

Feb 14, 2023, 10:56:28 AM2/14/23
to Everything List

[Philip Benjamin

Ending Entropy Eschatologically

That Is Redemption  History. Beginning & Ending of Death .

Genesis 2:17.  “….but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you[a] shall surely die.”
Genesis 3: 19,    “By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.”

Romans 5:17. For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)”

Hebrew s 9:27.. Just as people are appointed to die once, and after that to face judgment,” .

John 10: 10. “The thief cometh not but to steal and to kill and to destroy. I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. “

John 11:17-27. “Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;”.

1 Thessalonians 4:17. “After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.”

2Corinthians 1:10“Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us;”

Revelation 21:4,   “ …..  There will be no more death

Philip Benjamin

….. “