Re: Was, Re: The theology of number, (Now) The Universe Learns (not released on April 1st)

spudb...@aol.com

Jun 18, 2021, 6:45:26 PM6/18/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

I have zero prob protesting police killings that seem unlawful. I do have real problems when such protestors go violent, set businesses on fire, attack civilians, and don't get prosecuted because the local dem leaders protect the rioters. That, was insurrection. Since the DC local rulers have the Jan 6 crew in solitary, nobody gets to ask them who did what? We need the truth, or at least I do. I can't speak for anyone else.

On Friday, June 18, 2021 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List <everyth...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

On 6/18/2021 7:51 AM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:

If pure atheism, works for you than more power to you. My suspicion is that people who are snarky atheists such as yourself tend to have a nicely wired brain system, thus are not troubled by big D, little e-a-t-h. This is all to the good and I congratulate you. Good job.

John, I agree that going to the US Capitol to riot was an evil deed. It was one deed, a singular event, one! Bad as it was, just one.
Now let is compare the actions of BLM and Antifa which were and are permitted to do violent acts and go unpunished because in the cities where they occur, they are run by the democratic party, states and cities.

You mean people who were incited to protest the injustice of murder by cops under cover of society's authority, a violent act which went unpunished, were just as bad as people who rioted and planned to murder the Vice President of the U.S. and various Congressmen in order to prevent the transfer of power to a democratically elected President and to instead reinstall a lying, racist who had lost the election?

Brent

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/2fbffff0-f52d-094d-a53e-7acaa216cced%40verizon.net
.