RE: Q Anon is the tip of the iceberg

spudb...@aol.com

Feb 26, 2021, 4:33:36 PM2/26/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

Now, I was referring completely about, primarily, the societal impact of suicidal economic policies. Nothing religious, nothing ideological, just inflation, depression, and the possible imposition of totalitarianism.

On Friday, February 26, 2021 Philip Benjamin <everyth...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

[spudboy100]

      “The impact of the new administration's policies may get us into a situation where we are involved in hyperinflation as in the 1970s high unemployment as in the 1970s and political repression. this would constitute a destabilized America and its impacts upon the rest of the world should be noted”.

[Philip Benjamin]

      According to Terrence M. McCoy, Gordon Grey Fellow of International Journalism, Columbia University, March 15, 2012 “American exceptionalism” was a pejorative term coined by the civilized PAGAN Communist dictator Joseph Stalin (an ex-Seminarian), not by the aristocratic French political philosopher Alexis de Tocqueville, 1835 (https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/03/how-joseph-stalin-invented-american-exceptionalism/254534/). “Stalin ridiculed America for its abnormalities, which he cast under the banner of exceptionalism, Daniel Rodgers, a professor of history at Princeton…….”,

       Why the Marxist ridicule? Because America is NOT the product of TM, Talmud, Yoga, Mantras, New Age, Jungian sorceries, occultism, Freudian follies, entomologist Alfred Kinsey fabrications and frauds (https://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/03/movies/alfred-kinsey-liberator-or-pervert.html) etc. West in general is an Augustinian transformational (awakened) product (https://www.midwestaugustinians.org/conversion-of-st-augustine); America in particular is the result of the “Two Great Awakenings”. The Western Acade-Media Pagan(ism) – WAMP-the-Ingrate- is totally ignorant of these FACTS !!  and want to be identified with the rest of the scholarly, civilized PAGAN world of un-awakened consciousness, thus ceasing to be a standard setter.

        Politics is irreconcilably divided into two camps un-awakened PAGAN & awakened NON-PAGAN. Paganism is on the ascendency in the West, especially on the campuses. Catastrophic malady is inevitable.

        From a scientific point of view, awakening refers to the extrinsic energization of the non-electric, non-entropic, bio twin formed from the moment of conception from  bio dark-matter and its chemistries.

Philip Benjamin

Feb 27, 2021, 10:12:27 AM2/27/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

[Philip Benjamin]

       Economics per se is not the point here, but how an awakened and un-awakened consciousness can  be part of a causal chain for healthy or unhealthy economics of any nation is of historical interest and of survival necessity. The behavior of people depend on the general culture which in turn depends on what is dominant within a society. An un-awakened, kundalini/reptilian pagan consciousness will encourage the “suicidal economic policies. Nothing religious, nothing ideological, just inflation, depression, and the possible imposition of totalitarianism.

.