Sean Carroll on the Multiverse

John Clark

May 19, 2023, 10:42:34 AM5/19/23
to 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
If you don't read his excellent book "Something Deeply Hidden" you should at least watch Sean Carroll's lecture on the Many Worlds interpretation, it's really really good.

 John K Clark

spudb...@aol.com

May 20, 2023, 8:34:40 PM5/20/23
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Well, I like Carrol of course. But I have a couple of others for your reading list, one reco'd by yer pal, physicist Guilio Prisco.
The One, by German physicist Heinrich Pas. Also, The Romance of Reality by Bob Azarian (cognitive neuroscientist). I also like this physicist, Ediho Lokanga, The Universe Computes, and also Stephon Alexander, The Jazz of Physics.