Back button in Create new game tutorial disappears

Jeph

Aug 3, 2011, 10:42:10 AM8/3/11
to EveryGame
I am reading the Easy-Game-Maker document on my ipad as I create my
board files on my pc.
But then the 'Back' button seems to dissappear and I cant get to the
main menu any more.

I need to kill Everygame and then relaunch to get back to the main
menu.

Is there something I am missing or is this a bug?

jeph

Eggy

Aug 3, 2011, 11:31:23 AM8/3/11
to ever...@googlegroups.com
Yup, this is an annoying bug that crept in when multitasking support for 4.0 devices was added.

We've done up a fix for it (and a couple of other bugs), but Apple has rejected the last two app submissions for various (mostly stemming from a misunderstanding that EveryGame modules could contain executable code). We're still going through the process with them to get everything approved, and then that bug should be hopefully be corrected.

Sorry that it's made your game development more difficult!

Nathaniel

Sent from my iPad

btrhoads

Aug 21, 2011, 11:59:51 AM8/21/11
to EveryGame
Thanks for posting on this. Thought I was going crazy or
something. :-)

BTR