Rotate text for location

MKE-Mike

Jun 5, 2011, 4:05:44 PM6/5/11
to EveryGame
Would it be possible to add a rotation variable to the
<location_display> element to allow the text to be rotated 90, 180, or
270 degrees? I'm designing a couple modules that would be set up so
the two players sit across the IPad from each-other and I would like
to have their scores either face them or be sideways so that the
player at the top of the IPad doesn't see everything upside-down.

Eggy EveryGame

Jun 5, 2011, 7:52:11 PM6/5/11
to ever...@googlegroups.com
That seems like a pretty reasonable request, and one that I would expect could make its way into a future version.  Thanks for the idea.

-Nathaniel